Funny pic/gif thread...

JustinHayes

I'll need an Orange Crush
Silver Member
we are officially less than 1000 "views" short of ONE MILLION VIEWS.

austin_powers_mike_myers_as_dr_evil.jpg

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
I'd like to point out... we are officially less than 1000 "views" short of ONE MILLION VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOoooooooooooooT, WoooooooOOOOOT.

a visual example is needed....

here's a million people

numbguy0120_H_20090120133844.jpg

each little dot person all the way back is a view of this thread...

quite an impressive little pimple on the ass of the interwebz we have created. lot's of tourists indeeeeeeeed.

*edit* we down to 400 views needed for the mile step mil mark!

*edit 2* just did a search, only 1 other thread in the main forum (or any I think) that even has 100k views "hottest girl in pool" thread (suprise!, lol)).

Last edited:

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And I'm sure you all heard about the new contract that Ping is trying to get Tiger's wife to sign.

They have their slogan for the new line of golf clubs ready to go...

"The only golf club you can beat Tiger with!"

P.S. I know it's an old one, but I'm trying to help get this to a million views!

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
.......................................and..........

Attachments

• tiger-woods-oj-simpson.jpg
    tiger-woods-oj-simpson.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2,035

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
And I'm sure you all heard about the new contract that Ping is trying to get Tiger's wife to sign.

They have their slogan for the new line of golf clubs ready to go...

"The only golf club you can beat Tiger with!"

P.S. I know it's an old one, but I'm trying to help get this to a million views!

•The police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. "I can't remember," Elin said, "just put me down for a 5."
•Ping has a new set of irons called Elins. They're clubs you can beat Tiger with.
•What does Tiger Woods have in common with a baby seal? They've both been clubbed by a Norwegian.
•Did you hear Tiger changed his name to Cheetah?
•Tiger's other women aren't misstresses. They're provisionals.
•Did you hear Nike's new motto? Just do me.
•What's the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa Clause? Santa stopped at three ho's.
•Tiger crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn't decide between a wood and an iron.
•What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a golf ball 400 yards.
•Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole-in-one.
•Tiger has a new movie coming out. It's called Crouching Tiger, Hidden Hydrant.
•Stephen Colbert: "Tiger always gives 110 percent. That is why he gave 100 percent to his wife and still had 10 percent left over for his alleged mistress."
•Conan O'Brien: "One of the women who claims she slept with Tiger Woods says they never talked about golf while having sex. However, contractually Tiger was obligated to talk about Nike, Gatorade and American Express."

◦Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger’s wife to pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger.