Gabe Owen and Kid Delicious on ESPN Classic now!

scottycoyote

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i watched some of that last night.........danny can play fast after alllllllll lol. Man i watched him in one of those skins games a few weeks ago and i thought i was gonna have a stroke..........he had this nervous twitch in his neck, he would get down on the shot then get back up, every shot musta took him a minute or two, i mean every shot.......straight in from a foot away or a long cut. Last night was easier to take.

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
I think

part of those twitches are a result of his physical stature, and that it might be difficult for him to feel completely comfortable on some shots.

whitey2

Time Stand Still
Silver Member
I noticed that also...

Yes, I noticed his tempo of play was completely different. In
the previous match, even the commentators were having a ball
discussing it. I saw another player in the chair with his head
sideways in his hand, almost making a statement. I wonder if
he was asked to speed up a little.

In addition, I'm glad they asked him how he got the name "Kid
Delicious". I always wondered about that.

thelanz

Stay down & follow thru!
Silver Member
Basavich v Deuel Final on TV?

Does anyone know if the final between Basavich and Deuel is going to be televised?

Thanks.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
Did Danny stop playing? Don't hear about him anymore. He was making a lot of noise for a while and now it seems as if he just vanished.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
thelanz said:
Does anyone know if the final between Basavich and Deuel is going to be televised?

Thanks.
Knowing ESPN it will probably be tomorrow. Check your TV Schedule for the next billiards Airings. The normally do full events at a time. This time the did the quailifer on Thursday, Semi1 was on Friday. Semi 2 was today. Final should be tomorrow.

Get a tivo. You will never miss a match again and be caught up on all the old airings as the repeat almost daily on ESPN Classic. really good investment if you like watching pro pool on ESPN.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TheBook said:
Did Danny stop playing? Don't hear about him anymore. He was making a lot of noise for a while and now it seems as if he just vanished.

A heart attack will slow you down, but Danny is starting to play again a bit.