Gabriels "Imperator" Carom Table "For Sale"
5' x10'
60mm doweled Italian slates
Updated heating system
Solid wood rails
$4500
Located in Scranton, PA

View attachment 586928View attachment 586929

Nice. I've never seen that 2 tone look with the bed cloth one color and the cushion cloth another. This would be good for recorded and streamed matches, because sometimes it is hard to see exactly where the cushion is because the colors blend, on screen, particularly when trying to tell if a tricky is possible.

shayne87

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice. I've never seen that 2 tone look with the bed cloth one color and the cushion cloth another. This would be good for recorded and streamed matches, because sometimes it is hard to see exactly where the cushion is because the colors blend, on screen, particularly when trying to tell if a tricky is possible.
The rail cloth is Simonis PRECISHOT® rail cloth, couldn't get blue in time and wanted to experiment with this cloth. It works very good, haven't lost any length on angles in over a year.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The rail cloth is Simonis PRECISHOT® rail cloth, couldn't get blue in time and wanted to experiment with this cloth. It works very good, haven't lost any length on angles in over a year.

When we recovered the Gabriel at the senior center I used to play at we used that same cloth for our rails. But it was the same color as the bed cloth, so not as cool as this. I agree with you as to their performance, but I'm a different so I don't think my judgement counts for much.