Gandy Big G parts

slach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've got these Big G castings from a table I scrapped. Hate to see them go to waste, anyone interested in them (real cheap)?
They've been powder coated (not very well) but think they can be blasted and re-coated and they'll be close to perfect.

Attachments

• Gandy Parts.JPG
    Gandy Parts.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 429

TexasPoolPlayer7

I've got these Big G castings from a table I scrapped. Hate to see them go to waste, anyone interested in them (real cheap)?
They've been powder coated (not very well) but think they can be blasted and re-coated and they'll be close to perfect.
Shot in the dark, but you don't still have these, do you?

Tcinala

I have a Gandy Big G that was given to me. It's a complete table other than missing aprons and the castings that attach to the bottom of the corners. I have the metal corners and sides that attach the rails. Table plays fantastic and would love to have it complete. Any idea where i can find these parts? Table is beautiful and old. Has the score keepers on 1 end and 2 ash trays built in. 1 on each side.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Gandy Big G that was given to me. It's a complete table other than missing aprons and the castings that attach to the bottom of the corners. I have the metal corners and sides that attach the rails. Table plays fantastic and would love to have it complete. Any idea where i can find these parts? Table is beautiful and old. Has the score keepers on 1 end and 2 ash trays built in. 1 on each side.