Sold Garten Bierbower For Sale

Sold Item

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
For your consideration is a very nice Garten Bierbower cue. This cue is in mint condition with no dings or scratches. It is available for SOLD including PP fees and USPS Express shipping in the Continental US.

Sorry, No trades on this one.

Description and Specifications:

Forearm - Four Ebony points with Black/Red/Black/Red veneers into highly figured Birdseye Maple
Butt - Ebony with three white lines/thin rectangles on two sides and a single white diamond on the other two sides. Butt cap is white delrin of some type. I put a cool brown bumper on the cue for an old school look, if you want the original black bumper I can send it.
Wrap - Black/Red Irish Linen
Joint - 5/16-14 Steel w/compression fit shafts
Rings - Dashed white rings at all five positions

Butt - 15.455oz
Shaft 1 - 3.845oz. 12.82mm - Looks like Ivorine 3 Ferrule
Shaft 2 - 3.775oz. 12.90mm - Looks like Ivorine 3 Ferrule

Grip Widths:
Top of wrap - 1.04"
Middle of wrap - 1.16"
Bottom of wrap - 1.22

My pictures are below. Better pictures are still available for viewing in the last owners for sale thread at this link - https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/mint-garten-bierbower-cue.532379/#post-6992726

Attachments

• GB_1.jpg
    GB_1.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 772
  • GB_2.jpg
    GB_2.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 793
  • GB_3.jpg
    GB_3.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 783
  • GB_4.jpg
    GB_4.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 786
Last edited:

The Verbalist

. . .
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
It is a real shame that more people are not familiar with his cues, one of my cues is a Bierbower. No exaggeration, one of the best playing cues I have ever owned and the craftmanship is top notch. The price you have this at is a steal for this cue. People should check out his site

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Thanks for the comments gentlemen, someone will get a great cue at a great price when this cue sells. I won't reduce it further as I don't need to sell it immediately.

pongohops

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Second what everyone else has said. If you are looking for a playing cue and take your game seriously then you can't go wrong with this. I know people talk about this or that guys cues are great players cues, but Garten's cues are different... in a good way... and are fantastic players cues. If you are one of those guys who says they don't like the feel/hit of stainless joints then I say you need to try a Bierbower first. I can't tell you how many people I've heard say 'this doesn't feel or hit like any ss joint I've ever hit with'. I bet some of the commenters above can attest to that as well.

One thing to note is the butt cap is white elforyn - same as the inlays in the cue. I'd have to see the ferrules up close to tell you what they are.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The price is much better than just fair……it really is a bargain.

Bob Farr regards his cue making as being top notch and his
opinion matters, at least to me. This cue also has the nostalgic
design of cues made during the golden years of cue making. It
can be called classic or old school but bottomline is handsome.

shakin355

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For your consideration is a very nice Garten Bierbower cue. This cue is in mint condition with no dings or scratches. It is available for $1,000 including PP fees and USPS Express shipping in the Continental US.

Sorry, No trades on this one.

Description and Specifications:

Forearm - Four Ebony points with Black/Red/Black/Red veneers into highly figured Birdseye Maple
Butt - Ebony with three white lines/thin rectangles on two sides and a single white diamond on the other two sides. Butt cap is white delrin of some type. I put a cool brown bumper on the cue for an old school look, if you want the original black bumper I can send it.
Wrap - Black/Red Irish Linen
Joint - 5/16-14 Steel w/compression fit shafts
Rings - Dashed white rings at all five positions

Butt - 15.455oz
Shaft 1 - 3.845oz. 12.82mm - Looks like Ivorine 3 Ferrule
Shaft 2 - 3.775oz. 12.90mm - Looks like Ivorine 3 Ferrule

Grip Widths:
Top of wrap - 1.04"
Middle of wrap - 1.16"
Bottom of wrap - 1.22

My pictures are below. Better pictures are still available for viewing in the last owners for sale thread at this link - https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/mint-garten-bierbower-cue.532379/#post-6992726

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
unreal this cue is still here, if i had the money right now to spare id be all over this like a fat kid on a buffet

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
not trying to get personal but why are selling ? because it looks brand new . its taking all i got to not buy but i got rick howard coming .
but for 1,000 dollars thats just a sick price

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I bought the cue here in August with the intention to keep it for a while. About a month later I had the opportunity to buy back a Tascarella that I previously owned so I am now selling this one. I don't like having more than a couple cues. The cue is in excellent shape, zero dings or scratches.
I thought it played great, but there is just something special about this Tasc as I have now purchased it back three times.

Last edited:

poolfire

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Don, I think I would like to have it....Buy it from you next time we see each other, as I know you hang around these parts.....