GC4 Disassembly

CGM

It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
Silver Member
I am going to pick up a GC4 this weekend and I would like a heads up on anything I should look out for while taking it apart. I have broken down a GC3 before but I know the 4's are a little different and I don't want to mess anything up. Thanks in advance.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
This should clear up some stuff ;)

TFT

Attachments

• Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_01.jpg
    Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_01.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_02.jpg
    Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_02.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_03.jpg
    Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_03.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_04.jpg
    Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_04.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_05.jpg
    Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_05.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_06.jpg
    Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_06.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_07.jpg
    Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_07.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_08.jpg
    Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_08.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_09.jpg
    Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_09.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_10.jpg
    Gold_Crown_IV_1998_Page_10.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 77

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Thank you sir, this will be priceless on Sunday!
You are welcome. Take your time, wrap everything. slates can ride stacked flat in a pickup or van with blankets between. If you have a vehicle that has e-track: EVEN BETTER. Just a side note,while you have it apart get the metal powdercoated, new simonis and might as well have new cushions & pockets. You will be very happy with your table and good luck.

TFT

CGM

It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
Silver Member
You are welcome. Take your time, wrap everything. slates can ride stacked flat in a pickup or van with blankets between. If you have a vehicle that has e-track: EVEN BETTER. Just a side note,while you have it apart get the metal powdercoated, new simonis and might as well have new cushions & pockets. You will be very happy with your table and good luck.

TFT
I am going to set this one up myself as well. This will be my first official table set-up. Wish me luck. I may be hitting you up with some questions if that is ok.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I am going to set this one up myself as well. This will be my first official table set-up. Wish me luck. I may be hitting you up with some questions if that is ok.
For sure, give me a shout. I always have simonis, pockets, superspeed rubber and most likely anything else you would need, on hand and ready to ship. If I don't all of my wholesalers wlll drop ship for me. Keep in touch. Be safe!

TFT

P.s. Check out my fb page, all of my restorations are here: https://www.facebook.com/toledopooltables/photos/?tab=album&ref=page_internal

Attachments

• diamond card.jpg
    diamond card.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 64

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With a marker , mark the slates 1,2,3 head and center and foot , do the same to the rails and even pockets,,will save time when setting everything back up.