Gender test for any first place over $199......

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no food can change your sex hormone levels prior to a test, the only thing that can change your hormone levels is continuous hormone therapy

Food and diet can absolutely effect testosterone levels ( maybe estrogen too I'dk ), and like I said pills ( or cream or Injections ) will too - thought you would know all about this????

Pelican1989

Registered
Yell but can't those levels be controlled by popping so,excited pills or eating a banana or something?

HAHAHA

popping estrogen pills yes, aka becoming transsexual yes

that would certainly "sneak" you into the womens events if they did blood tests

in all seriousness tho...nobody has bothered to comment on the trans men who WOULD have male hormone levels...

Pelican1989

Registered
Food and diet can absolutely effect testosterone levels ( maybe estrogen too I'dk ), and like I said pills ( or cream or Injections ) will too - thought you would know all about this????

in terms of the dfferences between men and women...no they wot do shit

you could eat all the soy and phytoestrogens in the world, you wont become female-like

those things have minor effects

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well woman is a cultural, behavioral, psychological, identity type concept, and sex (biosex) is a biological, physical, hormonal, chromosomal, anatomical concept

How could they be "the same"

I'm not saying they don't correlate or often "match up" but that's the difference

biosex is a multicomponent characteristic, in reality there are numerous characteristics that make it up. Those include hormonal ratios, sexually dichotomous brain structures, anatomical differences (genital or Gonadal) chromosomal makeup, secondary sex characteristics. All of the can align in cis folks, or they might not be "in alignment" with folks like Intersex people, or they might change later such as with trans people

it doesn't matter much to me what indiviudals **believe**, and that's what it is, a belief. What I do know, is that medical, psychological, and social sciences are advancing and updating their understandings of sex, and I can tell you, our fantastically oversimplifying of sex into a binary is inherently not accurate

Beyond that, gender is a while different ballpark.

If you were born a hermaphrodite, I could understand their confusion. The way you were brought into the world, is the way god meant sex to be. That's no belief or opinion, that's fact. As long as no dudes are doing those rolling limp wrist tricks and funny duck walks around me, I can tolerate them. I seen two gay guys get into a argument in a bar some years ago (it was most definitely not a gay bar lol), the one ***** slapped the other. The way the other shim yelled was funny as hell. They don't even argue like a normal man and woman. lol

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
If you were born a hermaphrodite, I could understand their confusion. The way you were brought into the world, is the way god meant sex to be. That's no belief or opinion, that's fact. As long as no dudes are doing those rolling limp wrist tricks and funny duck walks around me, I can tolerate them. I seen two gay guys get into a argument in a bar some years ago (it was most definitely not a gay bar lol), the one ***** slapped the other. The way the other shim yelled was funny as hell. They don't even argue like a normal man and woman. lol

Leave god out of it, and evolution is trying to tell you the same thing. Natural variation must exist though. No chance you're gonna get 7 billion people, who all have the same mindset. With that being said, it should not viewed or taught as being normal.