George Bosnians signature.

seahorse1877

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where can I get the George Balabushka decal that Adams use on their cues. I need to refinish one and the signature has a gash in it. Any help would be appreciated.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I once visited a cuemakers shop and he was refinsihing a good bit of cues. He showed me how to save logos. He laid his cue on his printer scanner and scanned the logo. Then he printed the logo off on decal paper and sprayed over it with laquer. Then he cut it out closed up to the logo lettering and glued it on the cue with epoxy and rubbed a little epoxy over the top of the decal. He then sprayed the cue with clear coat and you could not tell it was a decal.

pdcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I once visited a cuemakers shop and he was refinsihing a good bit of cues. He showed me how to save logos. He laid his cue on his printer scanner and scanned the logo. Then he printed the logo off on decal paper and sprayed over it with laquer. Then he cut it out closed up to the logo lettering and glued it on the cue with epoxy and rubbed a little epoxy over the top of the decal. He then sprayed the cue with clear coat and you could not tell it was a decal.

Great tip. Thanks for sharing.

Dale