Limeymc

Registered
Sad to hear of gerrys passing
c3b267a9c821ccdb5f033d2d226807df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
One of the good guys of great character and enlightening pool room interaction. Crossed paths a few time. Was glad to of know em. bm

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is sad. Gerry spent time here in Tulsa in the mid/late 80's and i got to know him pretty well. What a great guy and super stout player. RIP sir.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Gerry was one of my first introductions to pool since he was heavily involved in touring colleges and universities doing his trick shot shows.

Even my wife knows who he is because she said he had her do one of those audience participation shots. Gerry probably was responsible for a lot of Canadian students getting the pool bug.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gerry was one of my first introductions to pool since he was heavily involved in touring colleges and universities doing his trick shot shows.

Even my wife knows who he is because she said he had her do one of those audience participation shots. Gerry probably was responsible for a lot of Canadian students getting the pool bug.
GW spent a lot of time in New Mex. with Cowboy Jimmy Moore. He had a real smooth, likeable style so he got a lot of games by NOT being a dick. Lot of fun being around him.

Cuetips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I owned a pool hall in 1995, he came on opening day and did all his trick shots etc, he will be missed