Get 360+ **FREE** live pool streams and over 12,000 recorded "pool only" videos

peter_gunn

])3a]) s']['rok3
Silver Member
You will have in minutes what took me hundreds and hundreds of hours to accumulate simply by following the two easy steps in comments below. You will have in minutes what took me hundreds and hundreds of hours to accumulate.

Step 1: Got to http://www.ustream.tv/user/cmbwsu/crowds, click on the icons at the right on "each" page until they read "In this Crowd". (Check back from time-to-time for any new ones which will appear at top. No need to go through all the pages again!)

Step 2: Go to your Dashboard by clicking your username at the top right of the page -->BOOKMARK THIS PAGE! If anyone is live streaming at the time you enter they will automatically appear here. This is where the recorded "pool only" videos are as well ....'nuf said and enjoy!

TY very much man :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Please tell me how many of these 370 are regular streamers ?

I usually have eight or so pop up daily. I show nine live now; however not all have action. Ofttimes there are real good ones in the wee hours from overseas (Russia, Norway, Philippines, Japan, Thailand, etc.)

Granted, most of these are not "regular". Some only stream on occasion while others only stream major events. The common denominator is -- they all are getting our sport out there, which is the bottom line!

I think/hope that once more people start watching/supporting, broadcasters get more proficient, and more bandwidth becomes available at venues things will be much better then they are now. It is still going through growing pains for sure -- much like TV went through (dating myself). In time I pray live streaming gets the :thumbup: from major sponsors and our sport will finally get the recognition it deserves.

Last edited:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member

cmbwsu said:
I usually have eight or so pop up daily. I show nine live now; however not all have action. Ofttimes there are real good ones in the wee hours from overseas (Russia, Norway, Philippines, Japan, Thailand, etc.)

Granted, most of these are not "regular". Some only stream on occasion while others only stream major events. The common denominator is -- they all are getting our sport out there, which is the bottom line!

I think/hope that once more people start watching/supporting, broadcasters get more proficient, and more bandwidth becomes available at venues things will be much better then they are now. It is still going through growing pains for sure -- much like TV went through (dating myself). In time I pray live streaming gets the :thumbup: from major sponsors and our sport will finally get the recognition it deserves.

I was a bit in a hurry when I posted above and meant to mention the value of the archives. Not everyone on the list are members of AZ Billiards (I know hard to believe huh) and after being away and trying to catch up this is another place to check to see what you've missed. That streamer who only streams once in awhile just might have archived a match between two foes that you had longed to see go off against each other. The ole' Murphys Law.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member

cmbwsu said:

cmbwsu said:
I was a bit in a hurry when I posted above and meant to mention the value of the archives. Not everyone on the list are members of AZ Billiards (I know hard to believe huh) and after being away and trying to catch up this is another place to check to see what you've missed. That streamer who only streams once in awhile just might have archived a match between two foes that you had longed to see go off against each other. The ole' Murphys Law.

Another factor is, one never knows who might find streaming interesting as a result of this list and start yet another one that would develop into something we would all profit by.

Some started streaming with the best interest in mind but stopped for varied reasons . . . finances, inadequate internet connection at a venue, halls closing, lack of league participation, etc., etc. All these factors are subject to change which, in-turn, means they could be back up; therefore, they remain on the list.

When it comes to promoting our sport via live streams -- the more the better. Let's hope the list continues to grow even faster than it has in the last three years. The more involved the more appealing it is to sponsors who look at the number count!

Last edited:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Snooker Link from Japan

I found another FREE live link that is snooker only that joined ustream on January 16, 2011. Picture quality is "acceptable"; however, the sound lacks a bit. They are new at streaming so hopefully that things will improve -- let's hope so anyway!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tokaisnooker