Get free Gas Money in OKC!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
If you want to meet up with me in OKC and play some cheap. - like $5 a game or $10 one pocket -

Because..... I am in town this week visiting my parents and have some free time most nights.

So if any AZ'ers want to meet up and play some for fun (free or cheap), for drinks, or whatever then hit me up on here or call me at 7 0 4-2 5 7-4849

I prefer Jamacia Joes in Midwest City or Chester's on 50th & May but am open to just about anywhere with decent equipment.

I play at about a B-low A speed on (real) good days.
 
If you go to Jamaica Joes and talk to one of the guys working there, they will know which direction to point you in for action.

SoonerFan
 
Oh I know where to get action. I used to live here. I was really trying to be funny and suggesting to meet and greet any AZB members in OKC. $5/10 a game isn't action, it's just fun. I am happy to play for free all day as well.
 
Back
Top