Getting an 8 piiece cue

fasted71465

Fast Ed
Silver Member
It has more pieces so it would be better huh. It has weight bolts at ever section to adjust weight and balance. Oh yea it has a screw on feral with tips on them. If you can't beat em join em.

Last edited:

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The good old walmart special, it will improve your game for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fasted71465

Fast Ed
Silver Member
Me and push pool are going on the road hoping to meet up with Rhea and she can show us the art of road hustling and money management.

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has more pieces so it would be better huh. It has weight bolts at ever ysection to adjust weight and balance. Oh yea it has a screw on feral with tips on them. If you can't beat em join em.

A good high school buddy of mine had an 8ft coin op table in his garage and 2 of those screw together cues. Once I found out that they were the same threads I put both butts together and made a cue about 110" long. It actually didn't weight that bad, but you had to bridge behind the joint of the first butt.

fasted71465

Fast Ed
Silver Member
A good high school buddy of mine had an 8ft coin op table in his garage and 2 of those screw together cues. Once I found out that they were the same threads I put both butts together and made a cue about 110" long. It actually didn't weight that bad, but you had to bridge behind the joint of the first butt.

Earl would have a 150'' if he could get his hand on a few of those.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Sounds like a cue built for "vertically-challenged" people.......with multiple extensions!!!

Maniac

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like a cue built for "vertically-challenged" people.......with multiple extensions!!!

Maniac

I'm 6'4" tall, 6'5" with shoes. I play with my 58" cue and a 6" extension even on the barboxes lol. I haven't weighed it yet, but I wouldn't doubt if it was 23oz or more. It makes for some good fun on the 9 footers. Last I heard, Earl has 3 extensions for his Mike Gulyassy cue. With the longest extension it's 70", IIRC. I think it's a 31/31 split with an 8" extension. My cue being built, by MVP Cues, is 60" (30/30 split) with a 6" extension. It will weigh around 20oz without the extension.