Ghosst

Arnot Wadsworth

Senior Cuemaker
Silver Member
For those of us who posted in RSB in a previous life I just want to let everybody know that I just heard from Ghosst. He is doing fine.

Have a nice day,

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I came back to Alberta after a few years on the road, and have been fairly (I use the term lightly given it is me...) settled here for the past while.

I did enjoy AZB for a short time and I was vested in returning to RSB. Life, of course, had something different in mind and I was off again.

So from the posts I gather that RSB is gone? That's too bad, we always had a lot of fun there.

The Hamster

David Malone
Silver Member
I came back to Alberta after a few years on the road, and have been fairly (I use the term lightly given it is me...) settled here for the past while.

I'll tell Ortelia that you're still alive. She remembers you fondly...

So from the posts I gather that RSB is gone? That's too bad, we always had a lot of fun there.

It's still there, although moribund. FL finally gave up crapping in it. Some of us still monitor it and post from time to time but it'll never be what it was. Most of the old faces have left for AZ or the Jimbo Army site.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Man Ghost.. You are sure tough to beat.. I play the ghost all the time and rarely come out winner! Welcome to AZ:grin:

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
It certainly is good to know that people do remember me, even if I've been fairly quiet for the last few years. I do suppose though I should steer this toward the actual game, in case Mr. Wilson (iirc) suddenly throws us to the kittens...

So I played a set the other night, race to 5 just for fun, or so I thought. I didn't realize someone placed a little side-wager on our game. Don't I deserve a cut since I did most of the work?

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
It's as if Ghosst from RSB has resurrected himself.

Welcome Ghosst.

Patrick Johnson has been on sabbatical leave from AZBilliards but has returned with vim and verve recently.

Best Regards,
JoeyA

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Thanks Joey and yes I shot Patrick a pm already. Now that you mention it, perhaps I can weave that into a tag line... hmm... I'll have to go put my thinking cap on (not because I need to think, but my shaven head is beginning to get sunburned).

who what?

Never heard of him...

Wow! What a pleasant surprise to have you here! I do hope you'll stick around. I hadn't seen anything from you since the old RSB/ASP days, it's good to know you're still around. :smile:

BTW-you may remember me as Raveloman from RSB (Jerry Ravelo).

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
It's nice to be back, and yes, it's always good to see people are still around. I confess, there are many days when I miss our old banter and sorely wish there was somewhere good to play where I live now so I might have some stories to tell, or things to try.