Gilbert cues

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gilbert makes an excellent cue. If you can get one of his SS jointed cues I would highly recommend it.

His fit and finish is also excellent and if you want one built, my dealing with them was top notch.
I don't care for steel joints as a rule but I had a Gilbert for a while and it made me a believer. Sadly, I no longer have the cue {long story}.

bubolt14

Lovin Pool
I don't care for steel joints as a rule but I had a Gilbert for a while and it made me a believer. Sadly, I no longer have the cue {long story}.
I am getting one with a white joint, cause I don't want to wait....Hope it play's good ...Thanks for info..

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am getting one with a white joint, cause I don't want to wait....Hope it play's good ...Thanks for info..
a unique thing about gilberts "white" joint is its half an inch instead most cuemakers is one inch high
or something like that
gilbert on top
gina below
gil 1.jpg
gina forearm.png

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Solid hit great construction stiffer shafts as per the shaft taper can’t go wrong on his cues

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Interesting I thought something looked diff, I might look into a Gina or Ariel C....is that your Gina?
trust me
gilbert makes a great cue and undervalued for its quality
dont let the joint change your mind
check your pm

lord_shar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry for the thread necro, but I went with a 5/16x14 piloted SS joint on my Gilbert to give it the hit I wanted along with better long term durability. The results came out better than expected:

ZcmIlGJ.jpg

Andy uses a "low joint" which is shorter than the standard 1" joint length. I believe Mezz has a similar design.

bubolt14

Lovin Pool
Sorry for the thread necro, but I went with a 5/16x14 piloted SS joint on my Gilbert to give it the hit I wanted along with better long term durability. The results came out better than expected:

ZcmIlGJ.jpg

Andy uses a "low joint" which is shorter than the standard 1" joint length. I believe Mezz has a similar design.
Thanks great looking cue, I bought a 4 point Ariel Carmeli instead....

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Almost hate to post this cause of the condition but it’s a 25 year old break cue and one of maybe 5-6 cues I have left in my nitty little collection. Andy’s cues are without a doubt players…

Attachments

• IMG_1837.jpeg
    IMG_1837.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1838.jpeg
    IMG_1838.jpeg
    217.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1839.jpeg
    IMG_1839.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1840.jpeg
    IMG_1840.jpeg