GilbertJ/B Coco in excellent condition FS

Big Business

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GilbertJ/B Coco in excellent condition FS SOLD

Relisting as now I must sell. It is a 2006 Andy Gilbert Cocobolo with incredible Figuring. Extremely good player and breaker. Hits super sweet. 18.5 oz. with original tip from Andy. One of the nicest Coco's I have seen. Bright coloring. In 98% condition. $450.00 obo shipped and insured including paypal. $600.00 with an extra Predator 314-2 with Moori Medium Tip. Shafts are in great condition. I used the Predator on it mostly to preserve the condition of the Gilbert shaft. I am having trouble getting pics uploaded unfortunately. I can email a bunch to you if you provide your email address. Maybe a tech savvy individual can help me out. Satisfaction guaranteed and money back less shipping and paypal if you don't like it but I know you will. My email is sean_wilson@shaw.ca. Thank you for looking and sorry but no trades at this time.

Sincerely,

Sean Wilson

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
Sean You're a sick man!!! really bro there's got to be something wrong with you. why would you ever sell this thing man. this cue hits so good it's getting buried with me. it's got a real satisfying tonk kind of sound when you hit a ball good too. man thanks

Big Business

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
honestly it makes me a little sick thinking about it. At least you will enjoy it and if you sell it keep me in mind lol! I told you there was a reason everyone tried to pry it from me. Sick is a good way to say it. ENJOY!