Global pool tables

magicrat69210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have anything good or bad to say about these? I am strongly considering purchasing one or a diamond.
Oh yeah im looking at a 9 foot centennial model. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thank u,

Last edited:

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Anyone have anything good or bad to say about these? I am strongly considering purchasing one or a diamond.
Oh yeah im looking at a 9 foot centennial model. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thank u,

are you considering the Global because there cheaper?

magicrat69210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cost not an issue.

I really like the global. I like the look and 1 and half inch slates. I have also seen one apart and the frame looks very solid. I am 28 and want to buy a pool table that will last till am 60. I really like the centennial just havent heard anything about it or never seen a pool hall with them.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I really like the global. I like the look and 1 and half inch slates. I have also seen one apart and the frame looks very solid. I am 28 and want to buy a pool table that will last till am 60. I really like the centennial just havent heard anything about it or never seen a pool hall with them.

Diamond ProAms...are at least 100 year pool tables, believe me...I do know about both tables, Globals AND Diamonds;)

magicrat69210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
diamond pro

dont really like the proam looks. the professional model looks nice though. what do you think about its durability long term and beiing moved around when i move every couple of years. I do fortunately have a very competent mechanic for any table in my area.