Going to be in Sioux Falls SD where to play?

easymoney1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a business trip the middle of Feb and I will have some time to play some pool. Where should I go?
 
Come to Dakota cue club.... Diamond tables and nice people... Look forward to meeting you and maybe we can play a set or two
 
dakota cue club.

Technically that's not open any more. It's all Big's Sports bar and Billiards now. However, still in the same spot and the place to go. (I don't even think they've taken the sign down yet.)


That being said, there are only a few options for pool halls here. Bigs, Lucky's, JJ Billiards, The Pocket, Nickle spot. Most of these are Bars with more than a normal amount of pool tables. Only Big's and Lucky's have 9' worth playing on. There are a couple other ones at some Bowling allies. Hell one eve has a old Brunswick 10' snooker table. Best place to find action is pry Big's or JJ's.

Shoot me a PM when your heading this way and I can show you around a bit. Any idea how long you'll be around?

best,

Justin
 
Back
Top