Going to Palm Bay FL for Vacation next week.

txspaderz said:
Anyone want to shoot? Hehehehe.

They have the Ladies Spirit Tour event this weekend at Hammerheads just up the road - I might stop by to watch a few matches. It's a beautiful room - hope to see you when you're here.
 
Blackjack said:
They have the Ladies Spirit Tour event this weekend at Hammerheads just up the road - I might stop by to watch a few matches. It's a beautiful room - hope to see you when you're here.
Hmm. If I play will they make me put on a dress? My wife might just come see me if I'm wearing a dress
 
It's 'Just Up The Road' From Me (an hour) And I'm Damned Near In Oldsmar,FL.

Blackjack said:
They have the Ladies Spirit Tour event this weekend at Hammerheads just up the road - I might stop by to watch a few matches. It's a beautiful room - hope to see you when you're here.


Ah, David.....Palm Bay,FL. isn't anywhere near Hammer Heads. It's by Melbourne.
Doug
 
Smorgass Bored said:
Ah, David.....Palm Bay,FL. isn't anywhere near Hammer Heads. It's by Melbourne.
Doug

You're right, but it is close by me in Saint Cloud - Hammerheads is where I'll probably be going this weekend, just offering to show a brother around - he doesn't even have to wear a dress - you have to admit it, Doug, Hammerheads is worth the drive.
 
I actually rode over there this past weekend for the Seminole Tour Stop in Strokers and stopped by Hammerheads for the first time and I agree it probably is worth the drive. The number of quality pool rooms within that 20 mile stretch is incredible.
 
I'd Rather See Him Drink Beer Than WINE..... Oy-Vey !

Blackjack said:
You're right, but it is close by me in Saint Cloud - Hammerheads is where I'll probably be going this weekend, just offering to show a brother around - he doesn't even have to wear a dress - you have to admit it, Doug, Hammerheads is worth the drive.


Yeah, it's a great room. I drove joeyA. up there recently and all he did was drink BEER......
Doug
 
txspaderz said:
Well I'm here... and I'm bored. Stuck without a rental car SUCKS!
Well, that does suck!!

Not much in PalmBay in ways of a poolroom, except maybe Poolies. I bet the cab ride would not be that much. There are some action spots in and around Orlando, but like BlackJack said, the westcoast has some of the best rooms.
 
OR.......Go Deep Sea Fishing In The Atlantic

PROG8R said:
Well, that does suck!!

Not much in PalmBay in ways of a poolroom, except maybe Poolies. I bet the cab ride would not be that much. There are some action spots in and around Orlando, but like BlackJack said, the westcoast has some of the best rooms.


He could take a cab and zip right up the road to Hammer Heads... :)
Doug
 
Back
Top