Gold crown 1 bridge holder.

desmocourtney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What do they look like? The same as a GC 3 or different? Were two holders standard equipment with every table or sold separately? Thank you.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
All the same to the best of my knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums
Thin, here we go again!
You dont have any knowledge and NO ONE ASKED YOU! You are not a Mechanic and your poor answer shows. Kindly, stop answering questions you do not know the answer to: or how about at all? YOU ARE NOT A MECHANIC

GC1 and 2 had a much thicker gauge steel and chromed
gc3 had bronzed ones and black rubber coated and much thinner stock steel<< 456 ended up like this.

TFT

p.s. if you need a set of gc1, i have them, they need new chrome or powdercoading tho. pm me for details

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they need new chrome or powdercoading tho. pm me for details
If the chrome is intact and they are just rusty they can be made to look new again. My originals were rusty so I soaked them in an oxalic acid bath and they came out great.
Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 10.33.41 AM.png

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thin, here we go again!
You dont have any knowledge and NO ONE ASKED YOU! You are not a Mechanic and your poor answer shows. Kindly, stop answering questions you do not know the answer to: or how about at all? YOU ARE NOT A MECHANIC

GC1 and 2 had a much thicker gauge steel and chromed
gc3 had bronzed ones and black rubber coated and much thinner stock steel

TFT

p.s. if you need a set of gc1, i have them, they need new chrome or powdercoading tho. pm me for details

I am sure you are a nice guy when you are not being a total dick!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Doesn’t take a mechanic to recommend a part or try to help someone out.

Again the bi-polar thing kicks in with you Trent.

thin, you are a pest sometimes and i love ya, but, that guy is just a waste of space. Started all kinds of shit in here and still continuously posts crap. that good enough for you? not that i care, you cant keep your mouth shut about things you dont know either :) HAPPY SUNDAY AND GOD BLESS :)

TFT

A-1 billiards

FELT WRIGHT
Silver Member
Just for the record, a GC 3 bridge holder will work just fine on a GC 1. I am a mechanic! And Mark Kulungian in CT is a good guy, I know him personally.

Jay Spielberg

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just for the record, a GC 3 bridge holder will work just fine on a GC 1. I am a mechanic! And Mark Kulungian in CT is a good guy, I know him personally.

Jay Spielberg
Agree. Mark hooked me up with the ball return ball box for my GCI. Smooth transaction and he was very communicative through the process.