Sold Gold Crown 4 (Blue Label Conversion)

Sold Item

I miss alot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Fully restored Gold Crown 4 (Diamondized by Jack Zimmerman).

* All wood has been restored and stained with ebony finish and 4 coats of polyurethane
* all new hardware throughout including Diamond rail inserts. Skirt bolts, rail bolts, casting bolts, etc.
* Gold crown 3 top (bed) and rails with blue label diamond conversion done by Jack Zimmerman (rails were set up to same specs as a new diamond)
* All new subrail wood recalibrated for Artemis Intercontinental cushions.
* extended subrails,
* new feather strips
* 4 3/8 pockets at 141 degree corners and 102 degree sides.
* new chrome feet, castings, grill, counters,and original New Brunswick logo
* Simonis 860 tournament Blue cloth
* currently set up with new drop pockets but I have the ball return system as well.
Comes with new set of Aramith Premium ball set, tournament blue and red cue ball, and a new measles ball. Will throw in homemade ball buffer as well.
* extra house cues, magic racks, bridge and table cover.
Located near Richmond Virginia, $3,500 firm (New Pro Ams are going for 8K plus delivery and tax as of 1-1-2021).
Contact Jason at (540) 207-5467 or jasontrigo1@gmail.com.

Attachments

• IMG_6184.jpg
    IMG_6184.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 618
  • IMG_6185.jpg
    IMG_6185.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 612
  • IMG_6186.jpg
    IMG_6186.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 587
  • IMG_6189.jpg
    IMG_6189.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG_4912.PNG
    IMG_4912.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 580
  • IMG_4914.PNG
    IMG_4914.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 604
  • IMG_4920.PNG
    IMG_4920.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 597
  • IMG_4924.PNG
    IMG_4924.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 587
  • IMG_4925.PNG
    IMG_4925.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 534
  • IMG_4919.PNG
    IMG_4919.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 595

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
(New Pro Ams are going for 8K plus delivery and tax as of 1-1-2021)

Wow, it seems that inflation has reared its ugly head in a big way! They were $5900 on 19Oct20.

GLWS,
Keith

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1

* All wood has been restored and stained with ebony finish and 4 coats of polyurethane
* all new hardware throughout including Diamond rail inserts. Skirt bolts, rail bolts, casting bolts, etc.
* Gold crown 3 top (bed) and rails with blue label diamond conversion done by Jack Zimmerman (rails were set up to same specs as a new diamond)
* extended subrails,
* new feather strips
* currently set up with new drop pockets but I have the ball return system as well.
Comes with new set of Aramith Premium ball set, tournament blue and red cue ball, and a new measles ball. Will throw in homemade ball buffer as well.
Located near Richmond Virginia, $3,500 firm (New Pro Ams are going for 8K plus delivery and tax as of 1-1-2021).
I can personally tell you that table plays great. Very solid and responsive. I don't remember the exact number but I ran over 100 in the 1st try on it and felt like I ran over 200. Also to note the table played so good I tried to buy it from Jason and he said no. Since then I got a 9ft. Connelly Ultimate with 2 inch slate otherwise this table would be I'm my house. Whoever is interested in it don't hesitate it's worth it.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I can personally tell you that table plays great. Very solid and responsive. I don't remember the exact number but I ran over 100 in the 1st try on it and felt like I ran over 200. Also to note the table played so good I tried to buy it from Jason and he said no. Since them I got a 9ft. Connelly Ultimate with 2 inch slate otherwise this table would be I'm my house. Whoever is interested in it don't hesitate it's worth it.
I was wondering where you were getting your fix.
I been thinking about the brewhouse but not interested in playing pool with a mask, so that will have to wait

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
I know it, I couldn’t believe it when I heard that and had to call Diamond and ask myself. Sure enough there 7,995 plus delivery and tax. For me in VA it was another 1,150. Material cost seemed to be the culprit for the increase.
They haven't had much of a price inc. in quite a while. Everything is higher. Materials, labor, insurance, general factory costs. This fully tweaked GC is one helluva deal imo.

Last edited:

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
GC4 with GC3 top and bead, what happened to the 4 top and slate? I’m sure the table plays great but the GC4 pockets are so much nicer.

Denny French

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

* extended subrails,
* new feather strips
Wow someone got a great deal and a great table!

Shape Shooter

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

* extended subrails,
* new feather strips
Thanks for all the details and pics. Looks beautiful.