The greatest of all the Gold Crowns
And perhaps the best pool table ever made
$4500
never in a pool hall
this is a private individuals table
Dean
214 477 7323
The table is currently ready for pick up
The table is right,the price is right
no trades unless you are trading another 9 foot Brunswick Gold Crown 1 or 2 in great shape
Done Deal I Traded For a Nice Gold Crown 1 with Blue Aprons Like Will Prout has
my first love in pool
I will post pictures in 2 weeks
And perhaps the best pool table ever made
$4500
never in a pool hall
this is a private individuals table
Dean
214 477 7323
The table is currently ready for pick up
The table is right,the price is right
no trades unless you are trading another 9 foot Brunswick Gold Crown 1 or 2 in great shape
Done Deal I Traded For a Nice Gold Crown 1 with Blue Aprons Like Will Prout has
my first love in pool
I will post pictures in 2 weeks
Last edited: