Gold Giveaway Prizes Shipping Today

Jerry Forsyth

Well-known member
I have finally received the last of the mailing addresses for the folks who won the drawing this month. The packages are wrapped and ready and will be at the Post Office this afternoon.

Our thanks go out again to Predator for the gift of the Beautiful Throne Cue, the BK III Break Cue and the three Air Jump II jump cues.

Winners, you should begin receiving your prizes on Friday. Several of you are on the East Coast and yours should certainly get there Friday, Saturday at the latest.
 
Thank You Jerry... Thank You AZBilliards... AND Thank You Predator... et al

I can't believe I actually won this Cue.....Can't wait to get this new Throne Predator Cue in my paws.

Randy
...


Link to Dec Giveaway:
http://www.azbilliards.com/news/stories/10794-predator-fills-azbs-gold-mine-for-december/

Link to the Cue:
http://www.predatorcues.com/predator_cues_throne-3.php

predator_cues_throne-3.php


============

After getting this beautiful 19oz Throne III cue today (Friday), I went on the Predator site and saw that there was a choice for the Z2 Shaft (314-2 came with this winner) so I called DAVE at Predator and asked if I could switch out to the Z2. Dave said that he had (with this joint design-see image above) in there inventory so for was the Z2 30"'er... and that I could switch to this one... WOW that was exactly what I was looking for ... so it'll be here next week. So Cool..

Dave also said that this Cue was 1 of 10 made for the specifically for their Pro team and that the AZBilliards Staff must have really 'worked a deal in Vegas' to get this cue in the AZBilliards Gold MINE Giveaway. Everybody loves a good story about the history of their cues... I think this is Cue's history is going to be pretty cool as well.

Predator has gone out of their way to get this cue to fit me...this from their main office in Jacksonville. Great Company service. Thank You Predator Cues for your efforts.

This is the kind of sponsors this industry needs.


 
Last edited:
:dance:Now that is quick service Jerry! my new predator BKIII just arrived! Again, I want to thank you and Predator cues. I don't have time for any comments as I am leaving right now to go try out my new prize! :clapping:
 
broke with it yesterday and it hits like a hammer! a friend has the BKII and broke with mine and offered to buy mine...no way...my second 9 ball break was a break and run....I am one happy shooter...thanks again az and predator!
 
I received my Predator Air II jump cue on Friday!:grin: Super fast in getting this! Can't say thank you enough to Predator and to AZ for giving the chance to win this. Still getting used to the jump but loving it so far!
 
Back
Top