Good 8-ball matches online? Or recommend Acustat

woody_968

BRING BACK 14.1
Silver Member
Anyone have a link to any good 8-ball matches to watch online?

Also, which matches would you recommend from Accustat's?

Ive done a few searches, but everything keeps coming up 9-ball :barf:

McKinneyMiner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

meximan2469

WPBL
Silver Member
Must see match!!!

Mika Immonen vs Efren Reyes at the 2001 Accustats Invitational

One of them shoots 1000 and loses......

Also some very " Interesting/Funny" Commentary from Danny Diliberto in regards to women competing against men in pool.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
There were some good IPT videos, I've got a few dozen of the saved streams. Shoot me a PM. Lemme know if there's any particular player you're hoping to watch.

meximan2469

WPBL
Silver Member
open this link in Google language tools, Russian to English, so that you can read which match is for 8-Ball.

I'm not sure of the legitamacy of that site, seeing as they have everything from Accustats to TAR matches on there for free.

I'm not saying I don't enjoy watching some of the content, but I would like to know if they have the rights to distribute this stuff.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
I looked through the list and I think I noticed only one TAR match. Well, one is still enough. The site admin has his own views on that matter apparently. And I personally don't think they distribute it really. These tiny flash videos can't compare to DVD quality. I'd better buy a disc if I like the match than keep watching it online. I don't watch the matches at that site because it is impossible to fast forward the clip. I think they also used to have a system which split the file in multiple parts making it impossible to download and watch later. I see it as just one of the means to get familiar with a given match, nothing more.
Anyway, I just pointed the OP to a place to watch some 8-Ball.