Good job Jimmy!

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
I know you're probably disappointed right now but you shouldn't be, at all. When you have some time to sit and think about it, think about the good things that you did, not just the things that you feel cost you the match. We, as players, are our own worst critics. We don't want to hear, "Damn, you played good, congratulaions". All we think about is "THE SHOT" that turned it around. Hell with that, be proud, learn from your mistakes, and move on. I know one thing, you had this whole forum cheering for you and I know what that feels like, AWESOME! I'll see you soon in Phoenix, I need to get out and play so it's time to get in gear and beat up on someone there. Peace.

cut shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right on Rude Dog! My girlfreind tells me you are a handsome looking guy but, want's to know why your finger is sticking out of your eye socket? I told her it is trick photograpy... right Rude Dog? :confused:

LastTwo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jimmy took down Arturo Rivera also....that guy plays GOOD, and I mean real real good...nice shootin Jimmy

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
cut shot said:
Right on Rude Dog! My girlfreind tells me you are a handsome looking guy but, want's to know why your finger is sticking out of your eye socket? I told her it is trick photograpy... right Rude Dog? :confused:
LOL, tell your g/f I said thanks, but, that's not me. :D I got the picture from rotten.com, don't go there if you have a weak stomach. Peace.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Rude Dog said:
I know you're probably disappointed right now but you shouldn't be, at all. When you have some time to sit and think about it, think about the good things that you did, not just the things that you feel cost you the match. We, as players, are our own worst critics. We don't want to hear, "Damn, you played good, congratulaions". All we think about is "THE SHOT" that turned it around. Hell with that, be proud, learn from your mistakes, and move on. I know one thing, you had this whole forum cheering for you and I know what that feels like, AWESOME! I'll see you soon in Phoenix, I need to get out and play so it's time to get in gear and beat up on someone there. Peace.

tap tap tap

Jimmy M.

Insomniac
Silver Member
Rude Dog said:

Thanks for all the support. I'm going to play more tournaments this coming year. If I wasn't taking the heat so badly in this tournament I might be playing a winners side match tonight. Playing in 2 tournaments a year just doesn't cut it when you're trying to compete against guys who are out there all the time. I really want to play in as many big tournaments as I can in 2005. We'll see if my employer will go along with that. ;)

Thanks again.

Jimmy M. said:
If I wasn't taking the heat so badly in this tournament I might be playing a winners side match tonight. Playing in 2 tournaments a year just doesn't cut it when you're trying to compete against guys who are out there all the time.
Thanks again.

Ahhhhh yes...one of the biggest secrets to succeeding in either tournaments or high stakes gambling. If you ain't out there mixing it up constantly with the boys, it feels like a volcano boiling up inside your body. Think about it...do you really need that f*#ked up job anyway? Do you have any idea how great it would feel to say "shove it" to your boss if he says "no". :D :cool:

Funk Master

Registered
Hey Jimmy,

Just a quick question, in the AZ ratings, are you a 10? Just wondering and not trying to start anything...

Thanks, Dave

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Congrats Jimmy.
You should drive down for the Shooters $1000 added tourney next Sunday.
Of course the tourneys at the Bike and HT,Bellflower next month should also be in your schedule.

LastTwo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
Congrats Jimmy.
You should drive down for the Shooters $1000 added tourney next Sunday.
Of course the tourneys at the Bike and HT,Bellflower next month should also be in your schedule.

I'll be heading there this Sunday with Ernesto and Oscar. Say hi if you want.