CocoboloCowboy Cowboys are my hero's Silver Member Oct 24, 2010 #1 Just started reading it, and noticed you can snag a copy on AMAZON, 99 CENTS!
greyghost Coast to Coast Silver Member Oct 24, 2010 #2 yep its a decent read.....bought one brand new some years back and some douche stole it.......may have to get a new one thanks for that link
yep its a decent read.....bought one brand new some years back and some douche stole it.......may have to get a new one thanks for that link
T Tony Zinzola AzB Silver Member Silver Member Oct 24, 2010 #3 I have an autographed copy somewhere. I looked for it a few weeks ago and couldn't find it. We have boxes of books though. It has to be around somewhere.
I have an autographed copy somewhere. I looked for it a few weeks ago and couldn't find it. We have boxes of books though. It has to be around somewhere.