GoPro Head Cam

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice shooting...that was pretty cool,I like it . What you might be able to do is use a program that will let you actually put lines on your video. You ..the shooter....know what your looking at,,,put your lines where your eyes are focusing so the people who are watching can kinda get the right perception or view of the shot.

Yes, just lay the whole CTE PRO ONE system out there from A to Z.

Stan Shuffett

UpMySleeves

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In no way is my objective to give out your system for free. My post with the perceptions are available for free on your many videos (which by the way is how I found out about the system, and eventually bought the DVD).

I don't think non system users know what ETA stands for, but if it's too much information or if you rather make the videos yourself, I'll take them down.

My goal is only to help myself, as I am new to this (less than 5 months) and others who already have the DVD.

I appreciate your work and all you have to do is draw the line, and I'll stay within it.
Yes, just lay the whole CTE PRO ONE system out there from A to Z.

Stan Shuffett

UpMySleeves

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wish to add that the list I compiled comes from your free YouTube videos, and your many forum posts about the subject. I don't think I divulged any information that wasn't already out there.

You always said many times there are 2 main perceptions that make "a zillion" shots, along with the 45 and 60. You say that once you acquire the perception, you are just a half tip pivot (left or right) away from the shot line. All I did was dress a list of all possible combinations,which anyone could've done in order to help newer CTE users.

I do encourage new users to buy the DVDs, as many of us have, because the list I compiled doesn't explain how to acquire the visuals, it just says what they are. And doesn't go in detail about the shot line, the "V", the bridge etc. This is all in the DVD and is essential to learning the system.

I hope this clears up my intentions.

Last edited: