Got my Atlas goodies!!!

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I won't go a penny over $925. I looked up the cost of doodles raw materials and you are gouging at $950. I understand everyone needs to make a profit but that much. Granted I do not make doodles myself but I feel I should tell everyone what a reasonable markup is. LOL:D Happy hoildays Chris.

Dman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris,

I'll send you mine at a discount. Only 725.00 and I'll ship fed-x at my cost.
Now thats a great deal for Holiday Doodles!

I know you really want them so I"ve already shipped them out with the invoice. I trust you to send your Check back in the self-addressed envelope enclosed in the package.

Enjoy the Doodles my friend.

Merry Christmas A-Z'ers

Dan

CDs cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! We got home late to find our goodies waiting on us, of course we are going to eat them in moderation!! (haha). I will insist on my husband and his partner spending enough next year so they will be able to try them, I got to the box first and hid it. Yummy.
Cathie of CD'S Cues. Thanks Atlas!

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dman said:
Chris,

I'll send you mine at a discount. Only 725.00 and I'll ship fed-x at my cost.
Now thats a great deal for Holiday Doodles!

I know you really want them so I"ve already shipped them out with the invoice. I trust you to send your Check back in the self-addressed envelope enclosed in the package.

Enjoy the Doodles my friend.

Merry Christmas A-Z'ers

Dan
Dan you the man! 725 pesos, I can afford that.

Arnot Wadsworth

Senior Cuemaker
Silver Member
Murray Tucker said:
Man I haven't got any in a couple of years now. I guess when you don't build much you don't buy enough stuff to get on their good list.

Hi Murray:

I will be happy to share with you if you come by the shop. I eating it now so you have about 8 hours according to my calculations. The trouble is that my Wife Cindy and Dimitry (a cuemaking student from Greece) is eating it also and he says "I cannot stop".

Merry Christmas,

Arnie

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I guess I spent enough...a box of Doodles were on the doorstep when I came home today! Just in time for holiday overindulgence!

Martin

jazzn4444 said:
I just got my red box full of goodness! These "Doodles" are the best. I think I may have to eat these in moderation! Thanks Atlas!

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
masonh said:
the last batch of tan we got is almost white.it is way too light in color.good luck trying to match any collars from last year.on another note,i will say that sealing and finishing these cues would fall into the boring and frustrating category for me.

Did you follow the steps.