Gotham City Stream Isn't Working

poolhallbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't buy the stream because it was not advertised on AZB livestream forum and
I just didn't know that it was on Saturday afternoon. I am not sure I would have tuned
in anyway since it was a little "pricey" and there was no info on who was even playing?
That said, in light of some complaints I am seeing I am glad I did not tune in.:eek:

DirtyJersey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The stream is amazing, filled with world beaters, and 11k added. The stream was down for 5 minutes today. I had a problem with fps but it turned out to be a problem on my end. Glad I bought it and I'm happy to support GCBC supporting pro pool on 9' tables. :thumbup:

marknyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guess it's just me then. None of my 4 computers get anything but a blank screen.

poolhallbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yeah pay per view is tough. If your dealing with one of the established streams they
usually have complaint resolution procedures in place for those who get caught out for
1 reason or another. I have given up on ppv except when dealing with reputable and
dependable companies that guarantee their product. Enough said.:angry:

DirtyJersey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you can find a younger person to help I'm sure they could get it running in 5 minutes or less. Youth is always better with the new technology. I had a problem using firefox initially. I switched my browser to the new Microsoft Edge and its been running smooth as silk all day. GL. :thumbup:

marknyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been doing web development for 20 years, so I'm not a nit. Thanks anyway.

OLD NO 9

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Perhaps 21 is necessary :shrug:

You're a real smart ass and not helpful at all.

Bottom line is the stream is not working for a lot of people that paid for it. Come back when you grow up enough to offer some solid advice for the paying customers that are feeling ripped off right about now.

Suggesting that everyone upgrade to Windows 10 is not a remedy.

marknyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's not worth it @Old No 9, that's exactly what he wants. But thank you anyway.

DirtyJersey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its true it was a smart ass remark sorry bout that, but in the same token it was working just fine sans a 5 minute server error.

DirtyJersey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes I find solutions rather than dwelling on problems. A lot of times you're own ignorance costs you more than you realize.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
So no refunds and not lowering the next PPV at Steinway? What a way to run an airline. LOL Johnnyt

OLD NO 9

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
So no refunds and not lowering the next PPV at Steinway? What a way to run an airline. LOL Johnnyt

Sadly JT it appears you are right. I was hoping that someone associated with the Gotham City Billiards stream would come here to address the problem.

If it was just me that found the stream unwatchable it would be one thing. but by my calculation (between this thread and the one on the main page) at least a half-dozen other users were in the same boat. I imagine the true count is much higher.

The $18 price tag is getting to the upper end of what I am willing to pay for any billiard stream. At this point after paying $18 dollars for a stream of no value I am not willing to take a chance on paying for a stream done by anyone associated with the Gotham City Billiards stream. The fool me once, fool me twice thing. Sadly Steinway's streaming is linked through the Predator website.

On the bright side the "Clock Kid" from jeerzee got to watch the Gotham stream just fine.

Looking forward to the US Open nine-ball stream. I have found accustats productions to be of great value (if you purchase the early bird special even more so} and a class operation all the way around.

tomatoetom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ppv

This is the first time I did not buy a ppv stream that I wanted to watch Steinway will be the 2nd.