Great Deal by Accu-Stats for August

SouthernDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, just went to Accu-Stats a little while ago and saw that they are offering 5 for $50 plus shipping for your choice in August. That is really a great deal. Of course, it is for Accu-Stats dvds only. And not their 2014 DCC and All-Star Invitational.

Why do I post this in the Main Forum?

The Classics vs. Late Models
To add to another current thread, if you're wondering how current players match up with the Classic Stars, here is your chance. Pick out some classic matches. The older stuff is the best thing about Accu-Stats.

My favorite picks here...

'92 US Open...Kennedy finds God and emerges out of the dark gambling pool rooms of "the road" and disposes of a giant (Archer). Certainly, 99% of the viewers on ESPN knew nothing of who he was. This was by far the most electrifying event in pool that I have experienced in pool. Even at 2am, IHOP roared when Kennedy walked in the night before the finals!

'92 Sands...Archer vs Hall. Tennis style scoring.

'93 US Open...Earl vs Tony the Tiger in the Finals or young Bustey vs Andam.

The early '90s showcased many of the most talented generation of the "Classic" pool players. And many were barely seen on a tv screen.

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Accustats

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check those out. I would also like to know everyone else's classic matchups. I may take this opportunity to pick up some Grady Matthews one pocket matches, etc. Any ideas on classics by anyone would be great. Thanks again for bringing this up.

SouthernDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Straw vs Louie

There is a neat 1 hole matchup there with Strawberry vs Louie. They may have been a bit behind their prime at the time. I am not sure if that one is produced by Accu-Stats though. You can go to their website and check out their 2014 catalogue. It is about half way down the screen.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Wow, just went to Accu-Stats a little while ago and saw that they are offering 5 for $50 plus shipping for your choice in August. That is really a great deal. Of course, it is for Accu-Stats dvds only. And not their 2014 DCC and All-Star Invitational.

Why do I post this in the Main Forum?

The Classics vs. Late Models
To add to another current thread, if you're wondering how current players match up with the Classic Stars, here is your chance. Pick out some classic matches. The older stuff is the best thing about Accu-Stats.

My favorite picks here...

'92 US Open...Kennedy finds God and emerges out of the dark gambling pool rooms of "the road" and disposes of a giant (Archer). Certainly, 99% of the viewers on ESPN knew nothing of who he was. This was by far the most electrifying event in pool that I have experienced in pool. Even at 2am, IHOP roared when Kennedy walked in the night before the finals!

'92 Sands...Archer vs Hall. Tennis style scoring.

'93 US Open...Earl vs Tony the Tiger in the Finals or young Bustey vs Andam.

The early '90s showcased many of the most talented generation of the "Classic" pool players. And many were barely seen on a tv screen.

TYVM for mentioning this sale.

So I'll just bump this instead of starting a thread.

Bump ya later !