:smile:
I believe Amateur Pool is alive and well. To promote the game, I believe if more groups on Facebook were started...a place where you can look to see where to play in tournaments, I think amateur pool will grow.
Use the same title as this Facebook group, and just change the state at the end, it would make it easy to find tournaments in case you were traveling, or, just wanted to play somewhere new against people you don't know.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/609319652457224/
Easy...start a group and just change the name of the state at the end. You can even make it a central, southern, or northern part of a state.
Think how easy it will be to pick a place to play. Wednesday rolls around and you think..."where do I want to play this weekend?" And there it is! Just check out the tournaments sites for each state.
This is an idea that will work all across America. Pool is alive and well in PA!:smile:
I believe Amateur Pool is alive and well. To promote the game, I believe if more groups on Facebook were started...a place where you can look to see where to play in tournaments, I think amateur pool will grow.
Use the same title as this Facebook group, and just change the state at the end, it would make it easy to find tournaments in case you were traveling, or, just wanted to play somewhere new against people you don't know.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/609319652457224/
Easy...start a group and just change the name of the state at the end. You can even make it a central, southern, or northern part of a state.
Think how easy it will be to pick a place to play. Wednesday rolls around and you think..."where do I want to play this weekend?" And there it is! Just check out the tournaments sites for each state.
This is an idea that will work all across America. Pool is alive and well in PA!:smile: