Great New Pool Room In Panama City Opened

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great New Pool Room In Panama City

AN old friend of mine opened The Players Sports and Billiards
Cafe today. Grand opening on Saturday, April 5th.
If you are in the neighbourhood drop in and check it out.

10 - Brand new Diamond 9 foot tables
2 -7 foot Diamond smart tables
and one 5 x 10 Snooker table
Full bar and restaurant, with more TV's
then I have fingers and toes LOL

As you enter the room don't hit your head
on the $150,000 custom motor cycle hanging above you.
It was built by the owner Penny, it's quite a bike.



http://playerssportsandbilliardcafe.com/
1025 W. 23RD STREET
PANAMA CITY
FLORIDA
32405
 
Do They Have An Airport There ?

Boy-oh-boy, that sounds like a great room in a city that needs a great room.
I'd love to see that 'bike'.
Unfortunately, I live in Tampa and you just can't get to Panama City from here (unless you want to drive 600 miles to go 400 miles) :)
It's much easier to get to PCB if you're in Ala., Miss., La., TX., etc.
I'm going to stop in this new room the next time I'm anywhere in the Florida panhandle.... imo

Doug
(just bumping it up)

*I won my "Bob" the last time that I was in the Panama City area.
Tampa Tubby-Bob
 
And, I Didn't Know They Could READ

I phoned some friends and suggested that they check out the Grand Opening of the new Sports Cafe today and they told me that they can't because............. the four of them are going to Mike Flammia's(sp) new pool room to watch the basketball Final Four games. :) :) :)
They'd read about it in today's Panama City newspaper.
Doug




.
 
room

Gunn_Slinger said:
Great New Pool Room In Panama City

AN old friend of mine opened The Players Sports and Billiards
Cafe today. Grand opening on Saturday, April 5th.
If you are in the neighbourhood drop in and check it out.

10 - Brand new Diamond 9 foot tables
2 -7 foot Diamond smart tables
and one 5 x 10 Snooker table
Full bar and restaurant, with more TV's
then I have fingers and toes LOL

As you enter the room don't hit your head
on the $150,000 custom motor cycle hanging above you.
It was built by the owner Penny, it's quite a bike.



http://playerssportsandbilliardcafe.com/
1025 W. 23RD STREET
PANAMA CITY
FLORIDA
32405
Great news as the wife and i vacation there yearly, and over the years it is a hunt to find a good room to play in will visite this year for sure STICK:) :) :)
 
Penny said they are off to a great start, it was packed on the
day before the official opening.

Penny says thanks for the support
and he will post pictures soon.
 
Back
Top