Great Road Trip Before, Tunica and After

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Let's go Summer Road Dogs!!

First stop:

The Rack in Memphis - The Summer Classic - 9ft Diamonds, Big Money Mini, Guaranteed prize fund

Second stop:

Billiard Center Cape Girardeau,Mo - The 2012 Summer Showdown - Great venue and hosts, 7ft Valley Tables $5,000 guaranteed added!! I have seen these sport prize funds from $20-$30,000!!

Third Stop:

Tunica,Ms - The Derby City of the South!! Pro Events AND Amateur events!!

Fourth Stop:

The Green Room in Jackson ,Ms One Pocket starts on Thursday and 9 Ball on Saturday $3,000 added

Come Join me for some fun, either in person or on PoolActionTV.com

Ray
 
You got it goin on.........think I'm gonna have to come down.....

Let's go Summer Road Dogs!!

First stop:

The Rack in Memphis - The Summer Classic - 9ft Diamonds, Big Money Mini, Guaranteed prize fund

Second stop:

Billiard Center Cape Girardeau,Mo - The 2012 Summer Showdown - Great venue and hosts, 7ft Valley Tables $5,000 guaranteed added!! I have seen these sport prize funds from $20-$30,000!!

Third Stop:

Tunica,Ms - The Derby City of the South!! Pro Events AND Amateur events!!

Fourth Stop:

The Green Room in Jackson ,Ms One Pocket starts on Thursday and 9 Ball on Saturday $3,000 added

Come Join me for some fun, either in person or on PoolActionTV.com

Ray

Hi there Ray,

I'm up here or in the middle here in Kansas City. Been looking for tournys up here and it's kind of dry.

I think I'm going to have to come down there and see the best PR guy in the business, Big Truck.

You know if Ray Hansen is involved it's gonna be good.

Lookin forward to it.

Yahoo.................
 
Anyone that is coming please go and add some comments to those threads. Keep em hot!!!

Thanks,

Ray
 
Let's go Summer Road Dogs!!

First stop:

The Rack in Memphis - The Summer Classic - 9ft Diamonds, Big Money Mini, Guaranteed prize fund

Second stop:

Billiard Center Cape Girardeau,Mo - The 2012 Summer Showdown - Great venue and hosts, 7ft Valley Tables $5,000 guaranteed added!! I have seen these sport prize funds from $20-$30,000!!

Third Stop:

Tunica,Ms - The Derby City of the South!! Pro Events AND Amateur events!!

Fourth Stop:

The Green Room in Jackson ,Ms One Pocket starts on Thursday and 9 Ball on Saturday $3,000 added

Come Join me for some fun, either in person or on PoolActionTV.com

Ray


Ray thats a nice line up of tournaments, no wonder your game has picked up!, your gonna be worn out but I think you'll have a great time with that road trip!


David Harcrow
 
Ray thats a nice line up of tournaments, no wonder your game has picked up!, your gonna be worn out but I think you'll have a great time with that road trip!


David Harcrow

You should come too Catman

Ray
 
Back
Top