If any of you players out there are looking for great playing shafts you might want to try one of Dave Albrechts's 4 piece or 7 piece radial shafts. I originally bought one of his 4 ply shafts and loved the way it played, so I ordered another 4 ply and a 7 ply to see what the difference was. They arrived today and I prefer the 7 piece, but the 4 piece is great also. The 7 piece reminds me a lot of a Predator 314-2 only with better feedback on the hit. I have tried all of the different Predator shafts, two of McDermott's I shafts, OB1 and X-shafts and I think Dave's shafts are better, and the price is definitely better.
His leather wrap work is second to none also. So far he has wrapped approximately 14 of my cues and all work was absolutely perfect. I recently purchased one of his Paduak playing cues also, with a 4 ply shaft and it plays outstanding. Plus, I have a one of his fancier custom cues on order and can't wait to see how it plays.
Anyway, if any of you are looking for a great playing cue, a new shaft or leather wrap, check out Dave's website or check him out here on AtoZ. His work is tops in my book!
His leather wrap work is second to none also. So far he has wrapped approximately 14 of my cues and all work was absolutely perfect. I recently purchased one of his Paduak playing cues also, with a 4 ply shaft and it plays outstanding. Plus, I have a one of his fancier custom cues on order and can't wait to see how it plays.
Anyway, if any of you are looking for a great playing cue, a new shaft or leather wrap, check out Dave's website or check him out here on AtoZ. His work is tops in my book!
Last edited: