Green and Gold my favorite colors (BB)

sammy1712

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony must be an alien :grin:
This cue is out of our world :thumbup:

BTW, could anybody let me know which kind of leather wrap it is?

Last edited:

Barry Doc

1p / 14.1 Hack / aka bdoc
Silver Member
Tony's done it again !! awesome cue !!
I'am not a malachite fan either but that works for me too.

Doc

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I usualy hate malachite, but this cue does it for me. Beautiful cue.

TONY has made the only cue to date that I like with malachite.

I have too agree...I dislike all stone in cues be it malachite, turquoise, coral, etc. etc. usually because the stone becomes the focal point of the cue design, but I must admit the amount of malachite used in this cue is PERFECT. The malachite isn't overbearing, and doesn't take away from the design....Just another fine example of Tony's artistry...jmo

Alison

Eric!!! Enough is enough!!!

How the heck do you take that brilliant mind which you have and find the brilliant person to make a cue like this?? You know that after I see these pictures, I see myself touching it! Are you going to play with THIS one???? :thumbup:

Jon P. Nusbaum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eric is not only a customer of mine,but one of the most down to earth guys you will ever meet,quite a friend and unique person. He called Tony and just asked him to make a cue with his favorite color,green in the detail,no budget. What Tony did for him is just fantastic. This cue is very crisp and stunning, it was a complete surprise for Eric, as Tony didn't send him any photos. He just opened the package when it arrived and went in shock! Another great cue from Tony. What can you say,with each cue Tony just gets better,just like fine wine. JP

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eric is not only a customer of mine,but one of the most down to earth guys you will ever meet,quite a friend and unique person. He called Tony and just asked him to make a cue with his favorite color,green in the detail,no budget. What Tony did for him is just fantastic. This cue is very crisp and stunning, it was a complete surprise for Eric, as Tony didn't send him any photos. He just opened the package when it arrived and went in shock! Another great cue from Tony. What can you say,with each cue Tony just gets better,just like fine wine. JP

Hey JP you almost make it sound like your Erics's agent.

great cue Eric, and super nice pics
Steve

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Even though I am not a BB fan, this cue is absolutely phenomenol. Color scheme is beautiful.

JimmyK

Jon P. Nusbaum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve; Eric is very much like you, you and I have worked together in the past on your first Black Boar; and from what I hear from Tony,Mike, and Tim, you too are a very down to earth guy. You and Eric have kept the "High End" cuemakers on their toes, made them step up on design and quality of cues that they handcraft. Without the input of both of you, we may not have seen the outstanding craftmanship they have recently accoumplished. Thanks so much to both of you gentlemen. Your friend JP.:thumbup:

Last edited:

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Outstanding work.

Tony's work never ceases to amaze me. This cue is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks you for posting these great pictures.

Kevin