Guido and Geno- at the DCC

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heard that ( Guido Orland i ) not exact spelling on the last name Guido, and genomachino would be attending the DCC this Year. (roommates sharing costs) Who remembers Guido on the Pro tour,and will tell stories. He is excellent at cue repair, and I often wondered how he knew so many of the older pro's (14.1 and billiards.) So I assume Geno will be saving some time for students as well(with his Perfect aim Video)and lessons hands on. stop in and see both!! anyone with a Guido, or Geno moment to share??????????? Mark
 
Heard that ( Guido Orland i ) not exact spelling on the last name Guido, and genomachino would be attending the DCC this Year. (roommates sharing costs) Who remembers Guido on the Pro tour,and will tell stories. He is excellent at cue repair, and I often wondered how he knew so many of the older pro's (14.1 and billiards.) So I assume Geno will be saving some time for students as well(with his Perfect aim Video)and lessons hands on. stop in and see both!! anyone with a Guido, or Geno moment to share??????????? Mark


I bet Guido will be wearing shorts, even though it's 20 degrees outside. I'm not sure if he owns a pair of long pants. His cues are the nuts!
 
Back
Top