Kickin' Chicken Kick Shot Aficionado Silver Member Oct 19, 2010 #1 I have looked on Google as well as azb and have not had much luck with finding pics of these two guys. Anyone know where I might find any? TIA Best, Brian kc
I have looked on Google as well as azb and have not had much luck with finding pics of these two guys. Anyone know where I might find any? TIA Best, Brian kc
lfigueroa AzB Silver Member Silver Member Oct 19, 2010 #2 Kickin' Chicken said: I have looked on Google as well as azb and have not had much luck with finding pics of these two guys. Anyone know where I might find any? TIA Best, Brian kc Click to expand... TBE has at least a couple of Gus and perhaps one of Frank. Lou Figueroa
Kickin' Chicken said: I have looked on Google as well as azb and have not had much luck with finding pics of these two guys. Anyone know where I might find any? TIA Best, Brian kc Click to expand... TBE has at least a couple of Gus and perhaps one of Frank. Lou Figueroa
randyg www.randygpool.com Silver Member Oct 19, 2010 #3 I have a great pix of Frank Thomas. I would share it with you when I find it. SPF=randyg
O OUSooner Known Fish Silver Member Oct 22, 2010 #4 I've got 2 Jim Ingram cues with Szamboti points. Does that count?