!!!!Haley,Southwest,jacoby,Zinzola,Sugartree,Webb, Byrne,Bhq Cue fundraiser!!!!

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
UPDATED!!,South west cues,jacoby,Zinzola,Sugartree,Webb, Byrne,Bhq Cue fundraiser!!!!

Hello everyone! I am proud to announce a cue auction fundraiser to benifit the Koman foundation for breast cancer research. I will be listing cues from Ron Haley, South west cues, Jacoby, Zinzola, sugartree, Mike webb, myself, BHQ, and a few others. All funds raised will be donated to the Komen foundation.
I will be listing the cues on ebay and posting links to this thread to simplify the auction process. I will list a cue a week untill they are all gone. I still have several imbound and a few other big name makers who are working on cues. I will add their names to the list as the arrive.
For the folks who want to make a donation to help the cause but cant afford to bid on the listed cues, I have added a second cue to be given away. It will be a raffle with 1 spot for every $10 donation. Every penny will be donated to the koman foundation and I will cover the shipping out of my own pocket. So, please donate all you can for a great cause.
Donations should be made to paypal address cbcues@msn.com and should be sent as a gift so there are no fees on the money going to paypal. I will run the raffle as long as the cue auctions are going on. Once they conclude I will use a random number generator to pick a winner from all of the people who made donations. For those who don't use paypal you can mail donations to
CBcues
3201 s bryant st
englewood colorado 80110

I would like to thank all the cuemakers who have taken time out of their buisy schedules to make a cue for this fundraiser. I hope we can raise a good amount too help many people.

The 5th cue is up. It is a customized South West Cue!!!! Get it while it's hot!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/South-West-...421?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bff3d4ad

Here are some photos of the raffle cue. For every $10 donated you will get one spot for the cue. There is no minimum number of spots to be filled for this raffle. Once the cue auctions are done a winner will be picked.
The cue is curly maple with recut bridged points of ebony and purpleheart and birdseye points. It comes with 2 matching shafts. 59 inches in legenth, weight 19oz.
fundraiser024.jpg

fundraiser027.jpg

fundraiser030.jpg

fundraiser025.jpg

fundraiser029.jpg

Last edited:

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A big thanks to Tikkler and all who have been so generous with donations!!!!! Please keep them coming!

Last edited:

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
back at expo time when chris asked me if i wanted to participate,
was right about the time, my friend linda,
told me that her daughter kimmie was diagnosed with breast cancer

never knowing anyone before that had breast cancer until kimmie,
made this more personal for me so was more than happy to contribute

kimmie
34 years old

Attachments

• chris byrne (2).jpg
    chris byrne (2).jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 3,110
  • KIM1.jpg
    KIM1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 3,170

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Re taking the Haley photos today. Will list it shortly. My ebay user name is maccrazy2. I did photo last week but they did not show off the silver inlays well.

Hope everyone will donate a few bucks to a good cause!

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Mr. Byrne...VERY good of you. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 33 (1 year after having our 1 and only son). It was the scariest thing that has ever happened in my life. Feeling 100% helpless while your wife/soulmate has to endure multiple surgeries, chemo, radiation, countless doctor visits for other poking and prodding....whew. I will donate to anything breast cancer research related just for the chance that someone will not have to endure what she did in the future!!

Again, my friend, good on you!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok The Haley is listed on ebay item #140629758565 it will start tomorow at 12:01pm Good luck everyone

Last edited: