Hand-held bridge to assist people with movement disorders or other issues with their bridge hand

mbrin808

Markbrin
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aloha,
I ordered one of these on Sunday via email from Dominic's first post and I received it today in Hawaii. The price included Priority 3 day shipping and the product is everything he said it was in his post. Quick email communication and fast shipping. Good man to deal with.

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Aloha,
I ordered one of these on Sunday via email from Dominic's first post and I received it today in Hawaii. The price included Priority 3 day shipping and the product is everything he said it was in his post. Quick email communication and fast shipping. Good man to deal with.
Communication is excellent.

skiergd011013

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I received mine in mahogany. Thanks for the speedy shipping. This thing is going to be perfect for shooting over balls, which is never fun. I look forward to the looks im going to get in league.
Screenshot_20220826-092758_Gallery.jpg

skiergd011013

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can 100% confirm carbon fiber is no problem. It slides like ice with this thing. And it works for the reason i bought it......to bridge over balls when you are treetopped over them.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
So this device to buddy who had Thumb Surgery and now is in Hardcadt for next 8 - 12 Weeks.

Guy is Pool nut, and will order to use as he is immobilized by cast, could be his pool salvation,

mooseman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
It’s taking some getting use to. Definitely feels foreign. Somewhat challenging if you use CTE and pivoting. Practise, practise, practice is call for as you can imagine. You should watch his video.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Told an acquaintance about this device recently. He has some issues with his AZ account and hopefully it will get sorted out soon. He also has some movement health issues..
I have contacted Mike about his account and we should see him here soon.

The Steady Shot

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been asked about jumping with The Steady Shot. Though not designed for jumping I am trying to do some tweaking that will allow you to jump utilizing it for those that may be interested. My first thought was to try and add something to the highest end to make it taller. My dilemma is since I make each one individually none of them are the same. Size, width, length, and depth, all are slightly different. Next, I've tried to add small angled notches to the end where the rail hole is. I've also made the width of the opening bigger to allow the cue to move more freely but still make sure you can shoot off the rail. You can hold it in your hand but unfortunately, your hand won't lay flat, it's more like a sideways fist. I jump using the dart method and it worked. My son and another player on one of my teams use the full grip method and they need it to be higher. I'm going to try and notch the side of the tall end next. Picture the finger holes upright like the pictures below but with the tall end on top and side to side. It may be difficult to keep steady and hold, we'll see. I've realized that a person's height and their style of shooting play another role in this. I'll keep everyone updated as I try different things. Thanks

Attachments

• Steady_Shot_Jump (2).jpg
    Steady_Shot_Jump (2).jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Steady_Shot_Jump (1) (600 x 450).jpg
    Steady_Shot_Jump (1) (600 x 450).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 33

The Steady Shot

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Follow-up on jumping. I put notches in the other end and it just doesn't work. Not only is it too difficult to hold but neither I nor a few friends could jump with it. If you shoot the dart method the notches in the last picture may work. They do for me but I know everyone is different. I'm attaching a link to a video that shows me jumping for reference. Happy Holidays everyone and thanks.

Jumping With The Steady Shot