C crocdoc AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Mar 18, 2013 #1 Would like to sell this cue but not sure what to ask. Cue is in excellant condition with 2 shafts with micarta ferrules. I was told it was listed in the high 2k's in the Blue Book. Thx for your help. Cue is gone. thx Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
Would like to sell this cue but not sure what to ask. Cue is in excellant condition with 2 shafts with micarta ferrules. I was told it was listed in the high 2k's in the Blue Book. Thx for your help. Cue is gone. thx
Ken_4fun AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 18, 2013 #2 Jay Halford said these were super hot in Southern Cal for a period of time. The resell of these has been tough it appears. Do a search on cueaddicts, as he 1 or 2 and struggled selling them. I think they were a little fancier and I think they sold for around $875. The blue book is a nice guide, but it has never bought a cue. Ken
Jay Halford said these were super hot in Southern Cal for a period of time. The resell of these has been tough it appears. Do a search on cueaddicts, as he 1 or 2 and struggled selling them. I think they were a little fancier and I think they sold for around $875. The blue book is a nice guide, but it has never bought a cue. Ken