rackmsuckr Linda Carter - The QUEEN! Silver Member May 5, 2007 #1 Hope you're having a wonderful day today and I also hope you keep us entertained with more stories this year! Attachments cat.gif 36.4 KB · Views: 250
Hope you're having a wonderful day today and I also hope you keep us entertained with more stories this year!
Pushout AzB Silver Member Silver Member May 5, 2007 #2 Ah....the Hamster. One of those I miss from rsb. Have a happy!
The Hamster David Malone Silver Member May 7, 2007 #3 rackmsuckr said: Hope you're having a wonderful day today and I also hope you keep us entertained with more stories this year! Click to expand... Thanks, Linda... I did have a great day. I haven't had the spare time I used to have to write stories but I'm sure the muse will hit me (is that a mixed metaphor or what?) one of these days...
rackmsuckr said: Hope you're having a wonderful day today and I also hope you keep us entertained with more stories this year! Click to expand... Thanks, Linda... I did have a great day. I haven't had the spare time I used to have to write stories but I'm sure the muse will hit me (is that a mixed metaphor or what?) one of these days...