Happy Birthday Mel!!!!

wakuljr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the b-day is correct on the bottom of the main forum page...then HAPPY B-DAY MEL. Go out and have a purple nerple, i think that is right, on me. Although, knowing you and the harem.....have about 5 on me..LOL. anyways i hope your b-day is fun and you get all the presents you hope for. I wish you health and hope you have a great year on the tour, we'll (everyone on here) will be rooting for you and we are all in your corner. Take care and come see me sometime, take a little mini 2 day vacation and come up here, you can stay at my place..............................yes i have a 2 bedroom place. JOHNNY IN VEGAS

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
wakuljr said:
If the b-day is correct on the bottom of the main forum page...then HAPPY B-DAY MEL. Go out and have a purple nerple, i think that is right, on me. Although, knowing you and the harem.....have about 5 on me..LOL. anyways i hope your b-day is fun and you get all the presents you hope for. I wish you health and hope you have a great year on the tour, we'll (everyone on here) will be rooting for you and we are all in your corner. Take care and come see me sometime, take a little mini 2 day vacation and come up here, you can stay at my place..............................yes i have a 2 bedroom place. JOHNNY IN VEGAS

Hey John,

Yes, today is my birthday, and thanks to Azbilliards for announcing that I am now 31....LOL. Thanks for the birthday wishes and the invite! Next time I am in Vegas, I will let you know!

Actually, I was just in Vegas with my mom....we went for 1 night. We flew out to celebrate her birthday. Saw "O" at the Bellagio....it was awesome! I can't say enough good things!

Anyhow, no purple hooters tonite....but maybe this weekend! I will be seeing Stefanie and Annie this weekend....I'll tell them you said hello!

Take Care!

Mel

jkjerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes,

Happy Birthday Melissa!!! Sorry did not know on your actual BD. Best wishes just the same.

Jerry

BoBB

aka Pablo!
Yeah hi I dont know you but I LOVE wishing people a happy brithday! So yeah happy birthday :)

Lmarr9

Pro Player
Silver Member
Hey, Chickie !!

Happy Belated B-Day from me. Hope you get all your wishes !! Sounds like you had a good time with your Mom in Vegas. Good for you !!

See you in Hollywood !!

Lisa