Happy Birthday Secaucus Fats!

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Secaucus Fats, and many many more!

May this year bring you much health and happieness~

Your Friend,

Eydie
 
Happy Birthday SF:) ,

Have a good one and mind your doctor and take care! Maybe you should avoid the NPR forum for a while and keep that BP down;) .

Take care,
Terry
 
Thank you Eydie, John, Terry and Barbara.

Eydie, keep the jokes coming I love them! :D

John, I am so happy to hear your son is doing fine. Give him a hug for me. :)

Terry, I will try to keep away from the political stuff on the NPR board (but sometimes I just get the itch).:)

Barbara, I look forward to meeting you and playing a set or two. :)

BTW, I'm feeling much, much better now. I am going to play pool tonight (TAP league) and I will be returning to work tomorrow. Hanging around the house has been driving me nuts I'm glad to be getting back to normal activity (indolence is just not my cup of tea).

Much love to all,
 
Thank you Eydie, John, Terry and Barbara.

Eydie, keep the jokes coming I love them! :D

John, I am so happy to hear your son is doing fine. Give him a hug for me. :)

Terry, I will try to keep away from the political stuff on the NPR board (but sometimes I just get the itch).:)

Barbara, I look forward to meeting you and playing a set or two. :)

BTW, I'm feeling much, much better now. I am going to play pool tonight (TAP league) and I will be returning to work tomorrow. Hanging around the house has been driving me nuts I'm glad to be getting back to normal activity (indolence is just not my cup of tea).

Much love to all,


Anyone know where ol Fats is posting at these days? Wanted to shoot the shit with him about some recipes.
 
Back
Top