iowa_player AzB Silver Member Silver Member Oct 6, 2007 #1 Happy Birthday sir. may you enjoy your day and have many more . Keep make great cues !!! http://www.crowncues.biz/
Happy Birthday sir. may you enjoy your day and have many more . Keep make great cues !!! http://www.crowncues.biz/
CrownCues Jamey Gray, Me, Tim Chin Silver Member Oct 6, 2007 #2 iowa_player said: Happy Birthday sir. may you enjoy your day and have many more . Keep make great cues !!! http://www.crowncues.biz/ Click to expand... Thank you! I'm hoping to spend some time with one of my sons and his family this weekend.
iowa_player said: Happy Birthday sir. may you enjoy your day and have many more . Keep make great cues !!! http://www.crowncues.biz/ Click to expand... Thank you! I'm hoping to spend some time with one of my sons and his family this weekend.
JesPiddlin Designed by Mother Nature Silver Member Oct 6, 2007 #3 I'm curious... Now that you're a year older, does that make your custom cues more valuable? Happy, Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have many more!
I'm curious... Now that you're a year older, does that make your custom cues more valuable? Happy, Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have many more!