Happy Christmas 🎄🎄🎄

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Went out and played pool last night. First time in over a year I hit a ball. Had fun, payed horrible-but didn’t care as I can’t expect much as I’ve put nothing into my game. Did the pool bug bite again? Maybe….

Was thinking about this last year, my bday is in a few days, Christmas is here. Darren sadly is in hospital-We are all pulling for him💪💪🇬🇧. He like his 5 balls orange for sure!!!

While 2022 wasn’t a perfect year, sure as hell was better than the previous couple years! And while the headwinds of the economy are gonna be difficult in 2023 we should be grateful that we had a great 2022 all things considered and are here to have a better 23 no matter what.

So Happy Holidays to everyone here on AZB

❤️Fatboy

Just want to thank everyone here for being here and hanging out. I took 7 years off and came back a couple years ago now and it’s been fun. Thanks to everyone!

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been great for us also, with you back here posting. I've enjoyed it all. Also great to hear you decided to shoot a little pool again. Have a great birthday.

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
@ All of AzB
75f5eq.jpg

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
glad to hear you went out and knocked em around
Thx!! Long over due. I’m gonna start playing again. I figure 50-100 hours of deliberate play I should be half way in gear. I don’t ache all over today and my eyes were pretty good. I should be able to get back up to 75% sooner than later. I’m not looking for action-I just want to play, for now. Get moving around and feel good.

Happy Holidays
Fatboy <——-got bit by the pool bug, again…..

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Holidays Fatboy...you have been an inspiration to me, especially with your real life musings. I think I saw you at JOBs one year for the Music City Open. Hope to meet you at the DCC if you go.