Hard copy version of "Controlled Aggression"?

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi, I didn’t see a “like” on my reply. If you scroll up, mine is #16 in this thread. Can you confirm?

Yes Samy, I checked and there is a "like" on your post. Anyway, I do have you way up on the list.
Thanks for checking,

Tom

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
THAT'S IT! 100 SPOTS HAVE BEEN REACHED. i WILL NOW BE TAKING ALTERNATES. DON'T HESITATE TO GET ON THE LIST. WHO KNOWS, OTHERS MAY DROP OUT AND YOU MAY FALL IN TO THE MAIN DRAW IN ORDER OF APPLICATION.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ENTHUSIASM FOR A HARD BOUND COPY OF MY BOOK.

Cheers,

Tom

samy1969

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, I didn’t see a “like” on my reply. If you scroll up, mine is #16 in this thread. Can you confirm?

Yes Samy, I checked and there is a "like" on your post. Anyway, I do have you way up on the list.
Thanks for checking,

Tom

Thanks Tom.

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I certainly can Gator, and thank you for adding your name to the ever growing list of friends interested in obtaining a Hard bound copy of "Controlled Aggression".

Cheers,

Tom

middleofnowhere

Registered
So far so good. I'm working on getting quotes from a few printing sources now
I'll try to get you all a selling price asap.

Thank you for the enthusiastic responses!

Tom
I like the format you used on the original book. Mine is numbered as one of 200 and signed. Was this the first 200 you did?

Attachments

• IMG_20211210_213617310.jpg
    IMG_20211210_213617310.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 67

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
It was six years ago in May that I first published and began selling my book, "One Pocket: A Game Of Controlled Aggression".
It has turned out to be a far greater success than I ever could have imagined and I have all of you to thank for it.
Nearly 2,000 copies have been sold. Not bad for a book so specialized in this field of interest.

I received a great number of "up" votes for this spiral bound version but I've also received
quite a number of requests to offer the book in a hard cover version.
So, now might be the time to consider this idea more seriously,
My idea is to offer a signed, limited edition, collector's hard copy, bound in faux leather, full color pages, and with a dust cover.
50 copies in all. No second editions. One time only. Never to be repeated in any format.

So, Cutting to the chase

1. Before I order these book from the printer I would like to know who of you might wish to purchase
one of these rare volumes? Price still to be determined but I'll be fair.

2. To be fair, how best to number each book so everyone has a fair chance to get the most sought after numbers?
I'm thinking some kind of lottery system.

3. These books will not be offered through any other source than myself and advertising will be done here on
One Pocket.org, My facebook page, AZB, and on my You tube channel. That's it!

4 Once I see there is enough enthusiasm for these books I will then begin accepting pre orders.

5. I'm willing to entertain serious ideas from anyone on how to improve this plan.

Cheers,

Tom Wirth
Tom, I don't care about the number, but I'll take 2. Any chance they will be done by end of Jan?

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like the format you used on the original book. Mine is numbered as one of 200 and signed. Was this the first 200 you did?

Yes, they were the first 200 printed. congratulations and thank you.
Tom

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tom, I don't care about the number, but I'll take 2. Any chance they will be done by end of Jan?

There is certainly a possibility but please don't count on it. This time of year can be very hectic
for any business including the printing companies. that said, I intend to get it done.
Tom

To

Richard Kapela

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

There is certainly a possibility but please don't count on it. This time of year can be very hectic
for any business including the printing companies. that said, I intend to get it done.
Tom

To
Tom, hope you are having a good new year.

Any updates on the new edition? Some of us have Christmas money to spend lol.

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Richard, I understand your enthusiasm and wish I could satisfy your interest in obtaining a hard bound copy for your collection but we are unfortunately on hold until I can find a suitable printer to do the job. I assure you it will be done and we all will be relieved of the wait.
I'll keep everyone updated as best I can.

Thank you,

Tom

carteradams

Registered
Tom,

These folks did a great job for me. I had 500 hard cover books done, though it was about 15 years ago...

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk