Hard Times Billiards Sacramento Tournament

Tom In Cincy

AKA SactownTom
Silver Member
Hard Times Billiards Sacramento CA.


5th Annual
Summer Jamboree


One Pocket
$5,000.00 Added May 25-27th
1st place $3,000.00 (based on 64 players) Entry Fee $100.00
Green fees included Play Starts 1pm May 25th (DE race to 3, finals race to 4 )

9 Ball
$10,000.00 Added May 28-30th
1st place $6,000.00 (based on 128 players) Entry Fee $100.00

Green fees included Play Starts 1pm May 28th (DE Race to 9, Finals are a race to 13)
Players meeting: Noon May 25th for 1 Pocket, Noon May 28th for 9 Ball
$1,000 bonus If the same player wins both events Sponsored by “Capitol Billiards”

$3000 $Ring Game$ $500/player (6 payers)
Tournament Director Scott Smith


Player’s Auction : May 25th at NOON for 1 Pocket Noon May 28th for 9 Ball
Free Practice from 10 am until Noon May 25th

Send Certified Check or Money Orders for the entry fee to:
Hard Times Billiards 5536 Garfield Ave. Sacramento CA, 95841
Free Shuttle service to and from hotels.
Call Hard Times Billiards 916-332-8793 for Hotel information and rates.
Hard Times Billiards is Open 24 hours 7 days a week.
7th Stop on the USPPA Gold Spike Tour
 
I posted on the same tourney but you did a much better job, Tom. Speaking of jobs, I have to start my new one the same week the Jamboree starts. Think I'd get fired calling in sick the whole first week?

If Efren and Jose show up this is going to be really nice event. Oh cruel fate , how you mock me...
 
Thanks Bud Green

Efren is a possibility... but the talent will be there.

Would you be planning on attending? If so, please introduce yourself to me. I will be assisting Scott Smith as tournament director. I've been running tournaments at HTB since last September. Lots of great local talent and No. Cal has some of the best talent in the States.


bud green said:
I posted on the same tourney but you did a much better job, Tom. Speaking of jobs, I have to start my new one the same week the Jamboree starts. Think I'd get fired calling in sick the whole first week?

If Efren and Jose show up this is going to be really nice event. Oh cruel fate , how you mock me...
 
Hi Tom. Since I have to be back on Friday the 28th for work Ill only be up for the one pocket. Can you tell me when the ring game will be. I surely dont want to miss it. Thanks!
 
Back
Top