3 3RAILKICK AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 7, 2014 #1 Anybody know who won? I left off with Rodney Morris just getting by Oscar Dominguez for hot seat? I was fading...so I missed the end. Thanks POV for the stream.
Anybody know who won? I left off with Rodney Morris just getting by Oscar Dominguez for hot seat? I was fading...so I missed the end. Thanks POV for the stream.
ProZack Zack's "On the Road" Cue Repair Silver Member Jul 7, 2014 #2 Rodney Won!!!!!!! Rodney beat Oscar pretty fast.. I think it was like 7-3.
3 3RAILKICK AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 7, 2014 #3 K....thanks. Was Mika in the mix near the end?
U UPlayLucky AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 8, 2014 #4 3RAILKICK said: K....thanks. Was Mika in the mix near the end? Click to expand... Mika lost to Dave Hemmah. Top 3 were Rodney, Oscar, Ramone
3RAILKICK said: K....thanks. Was Mika in the mix near the end? Click to expand... Mika lost to Dave Hemmah. Top 3 were Rodney, Oscar, Ramone