Hardtimes Sac,CA 5K added I-PKT

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
They're having the 5th annual Summer Jamboree at Hardtimes Billiards in Sacramento,CA May 25-30.

5K added one pocket 25-27th with first around 3 grand.

The nine ball event starts on the 28th. Anyone who wins both events will receive a 1000 dollar bonus. A 500/man ring game is also planned on the 25th.

Top shooters will probably be there including Rafael Martinez, Tony Chohan, Amar Kang, Chris McDonald, maybe Ronnie Allen in the one pocket,and many other fine shooters.

I believe they charge about five bucks to watch- not too bad I guess but I personnally don't like paying to watch unless it involves a top pro event.
 
Wait Bud this will be my fourth time flying up there for the tourney. Since there are so few one pocket events I believe this to be the best right now except for Grady Mathews affairs. I hope a bigger line up will be there since it is before the Reno tournament instead of after. People wont be casino broke. I heard Efren might be there. If he is there so might be Jose and others. 5 bucks is not much to ask to support such a great event. We have so few one pocket events as is.
 
Back
Top