Has anyone recovered their cues / money from TZ

blucollar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wondering if anyone out there has gotten their Zinzola cues or refunds. I fortunately was able to recover two cues from him and was wondering if anyone else has had any success in doing so...Regards

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't heard anything and I think tikkler has the law on his ass or so I hope.
There's so much bad shit about him that you should elaborate on your thread.
It'd probably would be great to hear of anything that was good about that SOB.

What did you have to do to recover these two cues? Can you offer any information
about how you communicated with him, or provide any contact details/info for those
that are still suffering big losses. Some fellow posted today on a cue WTB thread
that he'd sell his $1500 down-payment with Dickzola for 50%.What a scumbag he
was in continuing to take down-payments on cue orders he never intended to fulfill.

Anyway, the fact that you recovered your property is an uplifting anecdotal experience
and you have to be ecstatic you are one of the fortunate few not to get burned.

blucollar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ended up going to his house with another gentleman who flew in and met me near his home. We had a conversation with him and left with some cues that belonged to folks which were forwarded to them. That was 2.5 years after I ordered my cue and he had nothing to show me so he promised my money within a month. I accepted the two cues from him a few weeks later as payment and recovered about 1600 of my $2000 through the sale. As far as I know there is a federal case pending as he did not return the other people's money or cues as of yet which is in the tens of thousands. I was heading to his home town to file a lawsuit against him which I informed him of and he gave me the cues a couple days before the deadline and we ended our saga. My suggestion to all those owed money is to stop sitting back and waiting...you are not going to get your cues or money any other way IMO. After I seen what the cues I received sold for, which was an insult as they were pretty nice cues, four pointers with inlays and fancy rings, I suggest demanding your money cuz your cue is not worth shit anymore. I am willing to help any way I can...PM me with your phone # and we can talk in detail as I do not wish to release the specific details here in an effort to not publicly slander TZ as I feel it is useless to do so at this point. I think he just got in over his head and I don't think this is what he set out to do at the end of the day. To his defense, he was presented with a perfect storm of events that contributed to his situation which is no excuse but it did put him in a tough spot.

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
Been meaning to call you blucollar, I've still got your number in my pm box... I'll talk to you soon.
Thanks again,
Clint
edited to add...Great looking pit :)

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
blucollar.......thanks for sharing your story which sounds like you'd hunt someone down that _ucked you over......I know I would even if it cost me a lot more money doing it.

Glad you were successful. It's a lowdown shame when people come forth defending a guy like Zinzola or even praising his cue-making because they own one of his cues. You don't hear anyone praising Pete Rose or Barry Bonds as great baseball players, not Mark McGuire or anyone that is a cheat and liar. They forfeited their legacy of accomplishments, especially Rose. How could Zinzola's cue-making be any different. If I owned one of his cues, I wouldn't take it out in public....same goes for Lee Pepper and John Showman whom I've admired as a cue-maker for awhile but his name is now shit in my book.........Thank goodness I selected a talented and "truthful" cue-maker to build my cue.

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ended up going to his house with another gentleman who flew in and met me near his home. We had a conversation with him and left with some cues that belonged to folks which were forwarded to them. That was 2.5 years after I ordered my cue and he had nothing to show me so he promised my money within a month. I accepted the two cues from him a few weeks later as payment and recovered about 1600 of my $2000 through the sale. As far as I know there is a federal case pending as he did not return the other people's money or cues as of yet which is in the tens of thousands. I was heading to his home town to file a lawsuit against him which I informed him of and he gave me the cues a couple days before the deadline and we ended our saga. My suggestion to all those owed money is to stop sitting back and waiting...you are not going to get your cues or money any other way IMO. After I seen what the cues I received sold for, which was an insult as they were pretty nice cues, four pointers with inlays and fancy rings, I suggest demanding your money cuz your cue is not worth shit anymore. I am willing to help any way I can...PM me with your phone # and we can talk in detail as I do not wish to release the specific details here in an effort to not publicly slander TZ as I feel it is useless to do so at this point. I think he just got in over his head and I don't think this is what he set out to do at the end of the day. To his defense, he was presented with a perfect storm of events that contributed to his situation which is no excuse but it did put him in a tough spot.

Did you bring your dog?

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
My wife and I have always wanted a little Bull Dozer like that.

at one time, I had house sat for a couple of guys and looked after their menagerie of animals.

Included was one Female Pit that had scars on her body from her previous owner.

Her body may have been scarred but she was only scarred emotionally a little. What a sweet little thing she was.

She slept with me every night and was only too happy for my arm to around her all night long. With her years of mis treatment, the only thing she longed for was constant attention. Her body may have been broken at one time but not her spirit. So it was with that, that I knew that Pit Bulls get a bad rap quite often. Its not them as it is their dumb a ss owners. There are a few other breeds of dogs that I wouldn't trust as much as I would a Pit.

I had a chance to own her and have regretted not saying yes at the time. Many years have passed since and I have long lost touch with her owners so
I would imagine that she has passed on. Maybe one day I will see her again.

Last edited: