Has CTE Taken Over Yet?

i am not doing any policing
you have not been arrested or put in hand cuffs and you dont need miranda rights
i just call em as i see em
if you dont like my posts dont respond or put me on ignore
The irony is that you seem concerned that this ill-conceived thread will kick off arguments yet in reality you are the only person engaged in one.

I would never put you on ignore because I like you, even if you are a Karen at times. ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbb
We see a disc with an edge.

pj
chgo
Geeez.....When you cut the front and back of my statement off.....well sure your right......I may have even made a post or two over the years about looking at the ball in 2d vs 3d...........based on my "original" post in this thread.........I kind of figured people would get the sarcasm.......dumb question for a dumb thread type of thing.......I guess not around this joint anymore....

When all humor is lost...the world becomes very boring...... I guess I will have to go find someplace that is not so damn boring.
 
Geeez.....When you cut the front and back of my statement off.....well sure your right......I may have even made a post or two over the years about looking at the ball in 2d vs 3d...........based on my "original" post in this thread.........I kind of figured people would get the sarcasm.......dumb question for a dumb thread type of thing.......I guess not around this joint anymore....

When all humor is lost...the world becomes very boring...... I guess I will have to go find someplace that is not so damn boring.
lol - whoosh! Right over my head.

But I’m boring even when I get it.

pj
chgo
 
Nope. But legitimately there are some genuine nuggets in the book.

I'd imagine if you practiced CTE as a method of aiming it can work, I've seen results... but it's not objective. Aiming changes even if you decide to move the tip 1/64", not to mention shot speed and all the other... things.

Now I can't say that if you took a ripe noob and put them on CTE they wouldn't dominate the world in 100,000 balls. Maybe, maybe not.

I still have half a million balls to go with my own conglomeration of methods 🥶
 
Back
Top